“Wonderful experience.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
thirty-two is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 200 Restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located on the thirty-second floor of the hotel tower, thirty-two serves the freshest seafood and Prime Beef on the Coast. A stunning view from the highest building in Mississippi adds atmosphere to any dining experience. When serving such a varied menu, thirty-two realizes the importance of having an extensive collection of wines and strives to have something for every palate. In the center of thirty-two is a 6,800 bottle-capacity, temperature controlled wine cellar which is not only a beautiful way to store wine, but helps to ensure that all wines are served at optimal temperature. Winner of Triple A Four Diamond Award, Wine Spectator Best Of Award of Excellence, and Wine Enthusiast Award of Distinction.
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Wonderful experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

My husband asked the chef to put together an anniversary dinner as a surprise to me. The dishes were unique adn delicious. We will return again for our next memorable occasion.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lynn Haven, Florida
“The best restaurant in Biloxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is our favorite spot in Biloxi. We always feel welcome when we we walk in an are greeted by
John our host. He always remembers our names our favorite baseball team . He then turns us over to our favorite waiter Tom a Connecticut native who will often keep my wife up on the Red Sox scores quietly during dinner. Matthew our Chef always has something new on the menu plus old favorites.
Our last visit Jan 2 2014 was no different great food friendship. We had invited another couple who had never visited Thirty Two. They too were impressed!
Thank you guys we will be back soon!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jackson, Mississippi
“Too Much Garlic”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

You smell the garlic when you get off the elevator and there is way too much in the food. Beautiful restaurant and best view. Steaks are fine.

Visited December 2013
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Not impressed...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I went here for my birthday and I have to say I was disappointed. The best part of my meal was the lobster bisque, very delicious. My steak was totally undercooked and not flavored well. The key lime tart was nothing but tart. For the price I could have have much better somewhere else. My service was excellent, so I still tipped well.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Excellent crab cakes, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Good atmosphere, great service and food. Relaxed and laid back but a very upscale environment.
Best crab cakes on coat, so far.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to thirty-two? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage thirty-two, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.