“Beautiful view with great food.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
thirty-two is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 202 Restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Doing business, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located on the thirty-second floor of the hotel tower, thirty-two serves the freshest seafood and Prime Beef on the Coast. A stunning view from the highest building in Mississippi adds atmosphere to any dining experience. When serving such a varied menu, thirty-two realizes the importance of having an extensive collection of wines and strives to have something for every palate. In the center of thirty-two is a 6,800 bottle-capacity, temperature controlled wine cellar which is not only a beautiful way to store wine, but helps to ensure that all wines are served at optimal temperature. Winner of Triple A Four Diamond Award, Wine Spectator Best Of Award of Excellence, and Wine Enthusiast Award of Distinction.
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Beautiful view with great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Three girl friends from the Gulf Coast now living away had a reunion and enjoyed great food with exceptional service when we went to the Thirty-Two on top of the IP Casino in Biloxi, MS. John Gaulke, the manager, was very gracious and friendly. We returned on our second nigh and was treated equally as nice. That night June Juanico also visited with us and made us feel special. We will return as often as we can.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Great for a Special Occasion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went to thirty-two for our 40th anniversary. The ambience was perfect for a quiet dinner. We were seated by a window and the view was spectacular!
The prices are what you would expect for fine dining. Not a place for dinner out with the kids. That being said, it is the perfect place for a special celebration.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gulfport
“5 Star Restaurant with a great view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband surprised me with taking me to this restaurant. It was very nice and elegant. This is probably the #1 restaurant in Biloxi

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Beautiful View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Took my wife here for Valentine's Day. Made a reservation "online" as I knew it would be a busy time. We arrived slightly early, but were seated promptly at a window table overlooking the beach and Beau Rivage. The service was excellent and served just right. My wife had fish and was pretty boney and I had a steak that was slightly overdone. All in all the meal was good but expensive. However it was worthwhile for a special occasion.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Germany
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My wife and I took our 16 y/o daughter for her birthday and the apps & the steaks were great, my wife ordered the king crab and it was not as good! The crab is the reason for the value & food mark down. My wife did not mention the crab to the staff, they may have corrected it if she had. We are writing because of the special service we received from Kendell. He was so awesome, he treated us like we were the only people there and he seemed to enjoy doing his job, well done! He made my daughters birthday very special! Thank you Kendell.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to thirty-two? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage thirty-two, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.