“5 Star Restaurant with a great view” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
thirty-two is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 199 Restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located on the thirty-second floor of the hotel tower, thirty-two serves the freshest seafood and Prime Beef on the Coast. A stunning view from the highest building in Mississippi adds atmosphere to any dining experience. When serving such a varied menu, thirty-two realizes the importance of having an extensive collection of wines and strives to have something for every palate. In the center of thirty-two is a 6,800 bottle-capacity, temperature controlled wine cellar which is not only a beautiful way to store wine, but helps to ensure that all wines are served at optimal temperature. Winner of Triple A Four Diamond Award, Wine Spectator Best Of Award of Excellence, and Wine Enthusiast Award of Distinction.
Gulfport
“5 Star Restaurant with a great view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband surprised me with taking me to this restaurant. It was very nice and elegant. This is probably the #1 restaurant in Biloxi

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Biloxi, Mississippi
“Beautiful View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Took my wife here for Valentine's Day. Made a reservation "online" as I knew it would be a busy time. We arrived slightly early, but were seated promptly at a window table overlooking the beach and Beau Rivage. The service was excellent and served just right. My wife had fish and was pretty boney and I had a steak that was slightly overdone. All in all the meal was good but expensive. However it was worthwhile for a special occasion.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Germany
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My wife and I took our 16 y/o daughter for her birthday and the apps & the steaks were great, my wife ordered the king crab and it was not as good! The crab is the reason for the value & food mark down. My wife did not mention the crab to the staff, they may have corrected it if she had. We are writing because of the special service we received from Kendell. He was so awesome, he treated us like we were the only people there and he seemed to enjoy doing his job, well done! He made my daughters birthday very special! Thank you Kendell.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

My wife and I went here to clebrate our 38 year wedding anniversary and we were very impressed!!! John, the manager made sure we had a nice table and that everything was just right for our special night. We took advantage of the price fix menu (including the wine pairings) and everything was delicious!!! I can't wait to celebrate my birthday here!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great view, OK food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Ambiance was very nice, although service was a might slow. The steaks were good, but they should be for the price. Have had much better in Vegas for the same price. We won't be back there.

Visited February 2013

Been to thirty-two? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage thirty-two, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.