“Great place to stay in Biloxi” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area

Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area
You added Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area to your Saves list
Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   10226 Rodriguez Street, I-10 then 110 South, Biloxi, MS 39532   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #26 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Northeast Kingdom, Vermont
“Great place to stay in Biloxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Very pleasant stay, comfy, and close to every thing. I really liked the staff, driveway can be easily missed but worth the extra effort! The rooms were neat breakfast was a total score with fresh waffles! Staff was knowledgable of the local area and family things to do. We would stay again if in the area and this stay makes one think favorably of other Super 8 along the trip.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have stayed here several times in the past..no problems.. My latest stay costs almost doubled what the price usually is. It was during a holiday weekend so I guess that is to be expected. One guy heard the price and told the clerk to recommend another hotel..which she did and it was much-much less than what I had paid. I wanted to cancel my stay and move to the other hotel but stayed due to my own loyalty issues..I really like Super 8.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Clinton, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I took a 25th Anniversary road trip for a week, we traveled all over the south and stayed in 5 different hotels. I booked my stay at this hotel through Hotels.com and accidentally booked the wrong weekend. When I arrived at the hotel the desk clerk made me aware the I was booked for the following weekend. When I called Hotels.com I was told that due to Super 8 policies my only option was to book another reservation for my stay for the weekend, but would have to charge me for the mistake. I then told the clerk and she told me mistakes happen and to call them again and talk to a supervisor and ask for a credit for the mistakenly booked weekend. I then called Hotels.com back on speaker phone and was told there were no supervisors available and even if there was a supervisor available, they would not be able to credit me for my mistakes not because of their policies but because of SUPER 8's policies, the clerk heard that lie, asked for my phone, introduced herself and asked for a refund for me the customer. Guess what? The clerk only asked 3-4 times to speak to a supervisor and was connected with a supervisor that after hearing the clerks view on the events refunded my mistake!!!! ALSO Hotels.com price was the same as what the Hotel itself offers to stay. From now on I will always first take the time to call the hotel instead of booking through any online site and will never use shady Hotels.com again!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area

Address: 10226 Rodriguez Street, I-10 then 110 South, Biloxi, MS 39532
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Ranked #26 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 d`Iberville/Biloxi Area Hotel Biloxi

If you own or manage Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.