“Awesome Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area

Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area
You added Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area to your Saves list
Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   10226 Rodriguez Street, I-10 then 110 South, Biloxi, MS 39532   |
Ranked #25 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Clinton, Iowa
“Awesome Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I took a 25th Anniversary road trip for a week, we traveled all over the south and stayed in 5 different hotels. I booked my stay at this hotel through Hotels.com and accidentally booked the wrong weekend. When I arrived at the hotel the desk clerk made me aware the I was booked for the following weekend. When I called Hotels.com I was told that due to Super 8 policies my only option was to book another reservation for my stay for the weekend, but would have to charge me for the mistake. I then told the clerk and she told me mistakes happen and to call them again and talk to a supervisor and ask for a credit for the mistakenly booked weekend. I then called Hotels.com back on speaker phone and was told there were no supervisors available and even if there was a supervisor available, they would not be able to credit me for my mistakes not because of their policies but because of SUPER 8's policies, the clerk heard that lie, asked for my phone, introduced herself and asked for a refund for me the customer. Guess what? The clerk only asked 3-4 times to speak to a supervisor and was connected with a supervisor that after hearing the clerks view on the events refunded my mistake!!!! ALSO Hotels.com price was the same as what the Hotel itself offers to stay. From now on I will always first take the time to call the hotel instead of booking through any online site and will never use shady Hotels.com again!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in this motel. The room are very clean, but need a lot of updating and maintaince. The sheetrock mudd was cracking and starting to fall around the top of the walls in the bathroom, there was a hole in the ceiling by the exhaust vent, the exhaust vent did not operate, and the hair dryer was missing. We had a suite so there was a couch in the room and it is very worn. It needs replacing. We went out to the pool but there is a lot of work that need done to the pool itself. The water was clean but the cement around the top is in terrible shape. We decided not to swim. The bed is worn out. It is very lumpy. My wife and I had sore backs the next morning. This motel need a lot of money spent on it to get it back up to being a place where I would want to go back to. Like I said in the beginning, the rooms are clean though.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Deland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The room was nie enough. However, the carpet was sticky as though something had been spilled onm it and was not cleaned up adequately.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area

Address: 10226 Rodriguez Street, I-10 then 110 South, Biloxi, MS 39532
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Ranked #25 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 d`Iberville/Biloxi Area Hotel Biloxi

If you own or manage Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.