“excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area

Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area
You added Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area to your Saves list
Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   10226 Rodriguez Street, I-10 then 110 South, Biloxi, MS 39532   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #25 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
maynard ar
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

staff were very nice they made you feel welcome dana at the front desk was sweet very friendly. the rooms were very clean. i would go back and stay again. this was the motel on beach blvd in biloxi.

Room Tip: never had a problem with noise we stood there before the storm and after the storm no complaints on...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

My wife, Step Mother, and I stayer here. It is very clean, quite, close to things. We had a great stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Marvin C
kenner
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

When we arrived,walked up to the front desk and met Dana. She was the nicest person I have ever met working a front desk at any hotel. She went out of her way to assist us in making sure that we had connecting rooms to be next to the other people we were traveling with. The other staff was also very friendly and also willing to help. But I must say the Dana was the BEST and because of her I will be back.

Room Tip: Ask for Dana to help when your trying to book
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jay g
Starkville, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

This hotel is extremely dark and dingy. The bedding looked like it was stolen from a dumpster the first night. There was no fitted sheet. The blanket had holes and burn marks in it. The padding did not fit the bed. The room reeked of cigarette smoke so we had to keep the air cranked up in order to breath. The staff is not very friendly and they hold the towels hostage. I will NOT be staying here again. I would much rather spend more money.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank NotUrAvgYo

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Savannah, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

Every summer my family and I travel to the Biloxi area for a concert and we have stayed at this motel each year for the last 3 years however this past July 2011 will very likely be our last stay here. We requested early check in so we could get ready for the concert that evening but we were not allowed to check in until 3pm though the parking lot was empty. The hotel still has decent prices if you book very early but it has went down hill in the last 3 years. The area has some shady characters hanging around at night also. I reserve and hold all motels with a debit card but when I arrive I always pay with a prepaid visa/master cards. This trip my debit AND my prepaid visa was charged and it took several days to get the money returned to my debit. The toilets don't flush well, the carpet is dirty, the paint is peeling off the floor of the pool, a/c needs service, and the bathroom door would not stay shut. The rooms have been updated with very large flat screen TV's which was the only bonus. We will be in the Biloxi area again summer 2012 and the only way I would stay is if the room rate is very very very low cost and I don't think that will happen(most nights about $125). We really liked this motel because of the travel time to the concert was only about 5 minutes and the pool was never crowded but sometimes you have to know when it's time to move on to another place.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank AutumnBreeze911
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

I stayed in may 2011.It was a very gud calm and comfortable stay.The hospitality was pretty good at this place.The night shift guy gave me probably the best deal which tempts me to come back again.Hope I have a wonderful time again

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank coolguy0999
Palestine, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly, and the rooms were clean and quiet. Always love finding queen beds. Not luxurious, but nice and comfortable. Only disappointment was that the hot tub wasn't heated up, and that this Super 8, unlike others we where we have stayed, has no waffle maker for breakfast. Very convenient to Biloxi; didn't notice until last day of visit that there is a lot to do in D'Iberville too - can't see it from hotel, but there are lots of restaurants, movie theater, bowling, etc.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank cloudlessdayz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Biloxi
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville
Comfort Inn Biloxi
#22 of 45 in Biloxi
3.5 of 5 stars 83 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS Cypress Creek

Been to Super 8 D'Iberville/Biloxi Area? Share your experiences!