“"Quality service"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs to your Saves list
Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14203 Cook Road, Biloxi, MS 39532 (Formerly Motel 6 Biloxi)   |
Ranked #24 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Carson,Mississippi,USA
“"Quality service"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I went to Biloxi for a mini vacation,i wanted a reasonably price motel which is clean, i found this motel off1-10, which is not too far from the beach.First impression, it did not look like a regular motel 6.Room was very clean, Front desk very pleasant ,she even gave us easy direction to this nice seafood restaurant ,about 3 mile from location.we enjoyed our stay. will diffinetly stay again.

Room Tip: First floor was very quiet
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
We are glad to note that you enjoy your mini vacation at our hotel. We are centrally located and close to beach, casino and fine dining family restaurants. As you said, we are different, yes, we are inside entry hotel, for more safety. Our team is dedicated to go beyond the customer service.
Thanks for your review, come back and enjoy your stay again.

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

again on a way back to Texas, we decided to stay over at Motel 6. We had very good experience last time, so there was no reason to shop around. We were given 1st floor room It was very clean, new paint with one wall had accent paint. Room had fresh smell, sheets and towels were very clean. While checking out had oppertunity to meet Manager. He explain us about current deep cleaning of rooms, cleaning a/c units and room painting. They had a best coffee...will come back again and recomand to all.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us again. We are glad to know that you enjoy your stay.
Our Southern Hospitality Management team is always ready to go beyond to provide the best hotel experience. Come back and stay with us.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Overall, not a bad place to stay. If you are visiting Biloxi on vacation though and will be staying several nights, spend a little more and find something a little nicer. This is a one night stay hotel in my opinion. Location isn't bad, but an exit further up I-10 is where all the good stuff is at. My only issue with this place is that there was black mold growing on the ceiling above the shower. We didn't notice it until we were showering before checkout. The bathroom has no running exhaust fan, the paint was bubbling off the walls. The owners must get control of the moisture issue, especially if they are going to keep exposing guests to black mold. Also, there was an iron burn on the carpet. Motel 6 doesn't supply carpets, so this could've been there since the days of being a Red Roof Inn, so if thats the case it means Motel 6 didn't even replace carpet when they took over.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.
I have sincerely noted all your concerns and will be addressed to manager. Hotel has a central exhaust system, not individual in bathroom.
McComb, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stayed at this facility July 13, 2013 and it was an awesome trip!! They made me feel extra special. I called that day made a reservation. but didn't get there in time. So it was understandable that they sold the room. But then when I got there they felt bad about doing so, upgraded my room, and made me feel so special as a guest. THEY ARE AWESOME AS ALWAYS!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Mr. Thomas, thanks for your kind words. We are glad to have you coming back to Motel 6. See you back soon.
Gulfport, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I was going to stay at another motel across the street. But I like the security of the doors being on the inside. I drove across the street and walked in to be greeted by Indra, a very sweet and polite young lady. I asked for the price for the length of stay when I mentioned the price across the street not only did she match it but reduced the price a little more. I knew that this was where I was going to stay. The one major point is that they are pet friendly. Motel 6 knows that pets are part of the family and that guests will travel with their pets. I also met \one of the housekeeping staff and they were very helpful and just as polite when I have an extended stay they do not have to clean everyday, I requested trash and towels and was more then happy with the service. I went to the front desk to extend and pay for my stay, there I met Antoinette and the property manager. I enjoyed meeting them, and expressed my gratitude to them. I would recommend to anyone to stay here. I found no odd or bad smell, the room was very clean, and I was on the first floor. I did not even notice that there was no clock, coffee maker, hairdryer, you have an alarm on your cell phone, coffee is in the lobby, and as for a hairdryer that you carry with you. I have stayed in some really bad hotels but I have truly enjoyed this one. As I said earlier I would recommend this hotel to everyone. I am a very very very happy guest.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
We really love to read reviews that compliment our team members! Thank you for your kind words for Indra, Anoinette & Manager, we will surely let them know. Currently all the rooms are under deep cleaning, painting and carpet steam cleaning.
See you next time and much appreciation for taking time to write a review.
New Orleans, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Our room was on the 3rd floor; the hall smells strongly of mold. Our room was clean but the carpet was just gross. When I looked on the floor next to the bed there was.... A USED CONDOM.... OMG was the maid freaking blind? I called the front desk and told them I had no intention of touching it and she did come up with gloves on and took it away. I asked her for some Frebreeze and she said she didn't have any. Old TV only worked on a few channels. Room smelled very musty and unclean. AC barely blew out air and room stayed very hot. And....where oh where was the clock, coffee pot, iron, shampoo, conditioner???? Advice: there are a TON of motels in the area; spend more and go to the Ramada.

Room Tip: Tip: go elsewhere.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
We apologize for your inconvenience during the stay. Our carpets were just steam cleaned within the last month, and A/Cs are all less than 3 years. Typically, the commercial A/C will last about 10 years, so we will have maintenance do a diagnostic on units as to why it didn't blow cold air.
Regarding the housekeeping, we do apologize and glad that the staff was able to resolve this quickly. Many patrons expect amenities like microfridge, coffeemakers, shampoo, conditioner and alarm clock, but this is not part of the Motel 6 prototype for the franchise. We are actually not permitted to stock these items in the room to maintain consistency across the brand.

Been to Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!