“Very good value and clean room.” 5 of 5 stars

Scottish Inns & Suites Biloxi
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14201 Cook Road, Biloxi, MS 39532   |
Ranked #22 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Jackson, Georgia
“Very good value and clean room.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2014

We stayed here because it was a lot cheaper than staying on beach blvd. only a 10min ride to the beach for the crusin the coast. The room was in good shape and clean. The staff was great and friendly. We will stay again. No warm breakfast was my on,y complaint.

Room Tip: Good value!
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Made a reservation called and canceled it but there office didn't do there job so it cost me for a room I never stayed in and when apon arrival the place is not safe looking and worried I wouldn't have a truck when I came out so I wouldn't recommend you or your worst enemy to stay at this place

• Stayed July 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Me an my wife visited biloxi to go on our honeymoon.but all the casino hotels were book , so we decided to get a room at scottish inns, the worst mistake we ever made.when got in that room I had bad feelings about it anyway , so my wife try to lay down causes she were tired. As she were laying down I seen a bed bug run across the bed.so I hurry up an woke my wife up an told her let's roll.so I killed one of the bed bugs so I can have evidence. So I called the woman at the front desk an let her know they had bed bugs.so she told me to come am get my refund......I will never ever return.......

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Canton, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

The rooms were low standards for the prices.. Cigarette burn an covers dresser an also the bathroom .. The toilets wasn't stable the tub had hair in it.. The windows have paint on it so you can't see out.. Thugs everywhere.. TV out dated carpet wasn't clean water won't go out of tub nor sink...It was a mess never again would I stay here room 322 Was a disaster ....Please go some where else

• Stayed May 2014
oxford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Three mins from downtown Ocean Springs MS and 5 mins from Biloxi, so great location in a quiet area just North of i-10. I bid 45 on Pline and got it (+Kirk's 20% fee). Newly built, clean and in excellent condition. Rooms are spacious and comfortable with up to date heating/cooling and furniture. Very clean and a courteous, cheerful staff. The "continental" breakfast is minimal with no bagels or fresh fruit.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Planned on staying there this past weekend for our anniversay. However, there was a mix up on the date, they had us for the night before. However, when I showed up, they said I would have to pay for a second night since I was a no show for the previous night, they would not even entertain the idea, just NO! It was a simple mistake. Go somewhere else!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Roseland, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Everything was real good. The only issue was the bed when we laid down the bed was slanting down toward the headboard. Service was excellent I liked it because it was reasonable price not for from casinos.

Room Tip: Maybe turn the mattress and see if that would help.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Scottish Inns & Suites Biloxi? Share your experiences!