“Best Deal on the Coast” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
fayette, ms
“Best Deal on the Coast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

I stayed here on three different occasions this spring and summer while shopping for a house in the area. Felt so comfortable and at home that I looked forward to my next business trip just to stay there and enjoy the cleanliness, comfortable furnishings and bedding, good hot shower, the view of the ocean from the balcony just outside my room, the pool, the walks to the beach and restaurants and the wonderful folks who work there. My sister in law often came with me and loved it as much as I did. The $50 a night didn't break my budget and allowed me to feel I could stay as long as I needed to. My last stay was just over a week.

Room Tip: Rooms near the beach with second floor balcony good view of ocean
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Paid way too much for the room! The guy took advantage of the fact the other hotels were booked so he charged us double. The room was nasty and the bathroom hadn't seen any cleaning products in a long time. Oh and bugs that was nice.....Not!!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

My family and I stayed here for 5 nights and we enjoyed it. The breakfast doesn't have much but the pool is good and the location is right on the beach. Although it is very old and the beds aren't all that great, we would stay again. It's very clean and friendly. We really enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed June 2014
Normal, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

When we checked into our hotel room we had many MANY problems. Our door did not lock, the carpets and bed were wet, hairs were found on the bed, bathroom floor, sink and toilet. There was mold, yes MOLD, in the air conditioning unit... and then... BUGS! Yup.. bugs! We ended up leaving that night and not staying there. We told the rude front desk clerk and he didn't really show any interest, except stating he knew there could be bugs cause people leave the doors open a lot (those were his words). We were told to come back in the morning to talk to the manager and when we did the manager walked away and locked his self in a back room and stated our room was PERFECT!
DO NOT EVER STAY!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Fairhope, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I recently visited the property and enjoyed my stay. It's an older, exterior cooridor property, but nice for the value. Great location acroos the street from the beach and close to restaurants. I would recommend staying at The Jubilee.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the south building....it's newer and nicer
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Biloxi, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Horrible experience. the 1st room I was given had roaches on the vanity and the bathroom floor. .I went to the office and told them the guy said they were dead like that meant something but he gave me another room. I left with a friend of mine for a while and when I got back I was having trouble with toilet not flushing. I go the office and was handed a plunger wow thanks. I was tired so I did not argue. Went back to the room and was still having problems I go back to the office and there was a oriental girl there. Extremely rude said this was the 2nd room I had been in basically accused me of doing something to the toilet. She reluctantly gives me another room and tells me if there is something wrong with this room I can leave but I would not be getting my money back. Also told me that if something was wrong I would be paying for it .Well the T.V did not work and the door would not shut. I had it went to the office told her about the TV and the door not shutting left her the key and left without a refund and a apology. I had to go fork out more money at a different hotel that night coat me 170.00 just to get some sleep. The rooms stink and there are stains on the carpet, chairs just a disgusting place.

Room Tip: No rooms here
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

First we checked in and the old Caucasian woman was super rood. Then we got the keys and as soon as the door had opened the smell of MOLD hits us in the face. First glimps of the room and you swear you are going to catch staph or crotch rot if you take one step further. There were BUGS on the walls. All of bathroom fixtures were rusted with a lovely kill yourself now faded and filthy canary yellow paint on the bathroom walls. We immediatley returned our keys with notification to hotel staff of the condition of the room and was told there would be no refund. Not a SAFE or CLEAN place. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Jubilee Inn? Share your experiences!