“NEVER STAY! BUGS, MOLD, RUDENESS” 1 of 5 stars

Jubilee Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1678 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #38 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Normal, Illinois
“NEVER STAY! BUGS, MOLD, RUDENESS”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

When we checked into our hotel room we had many MANY problems. Our door did not lock, the carpets and bed were wet, hairs were found on the bed, bathroom floor, sink and toilet. There was mold, yes MOLD, in the air conditioning unit... and then... BUGS! Yup.. bugs! We ended up leaving that night and not staying there. We told the rude front desk clerk and he didn't really show any interest, except stating he knew there could be bugs cause people leave the doors open a lot (those were his words). We were told to come back in the morning to talk to the manager and when we did the manager walked away and locked his self in a back room and stated our room was PERFECT!
DO NOT EVER STAY!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Fairhope, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I recently visited the property and enjoyed my stay. It's an older, exterior cooridor property, but nice for the value. Great location acroos the street from the beach and close to restaurants. I would recommend staying at The Jubilee.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the south building....it's newer and nicer
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Biloxi, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Horrible experience. the 1st room I was given had roaches on the vanity and the bathroom floor. .I went to the office and told them the guy said they were dead like that meant something but he gave me another room. I left with a friend of mine for a while and when I got back I was having trouble with toilet not flushing. I go the office and was handed a plunger wow thanks. I was tired so I did not argue. Went back to the room and was still having problems I go back to the office and there was a oriental girl there. Extremely rude said this was the 2nd room I had been in basically accused me of doing something to the toilet. She reluctantly gives me another room and tells me if there is something wrong with this room I can leave but I would not be getting my money back. Also told me that if something was wrong I would be paying for it .Well the T.V did not work and the door would not shut. I had it went to the office told her about the TV and the door not shutting left her the key and left without a refund and a apology. I had to go fork out more money at a different hotel that night coat me 170.00 just to get some sleep. The rooms stink and there are stains on the carpet, chairs just a disgusting place.

Room Tip: No rooms here
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

First we checked in and the old Caucasian woman was super rood. Then we got the keys and as soon as the door had opened the smell of MOLD hits us in the face. First glimps of the room and you swear you are going to catch staph or crotch rot if you take one step further. There were BUGS on the walls. All of bathroom fixtures were rusted with a lovely kill yourself now faded and filthy canary yellow paint on the bathroom walls. We immediatley returned our keys with notification to hotel staff of the condition of the room and was told there would be no refund. Not a SAFE or CLEAN place. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

See the title! This place is a dive...I am here for the weekend and afrid to leave my car unattended. What a rip off!
Room smells like a gym shoe...hair on toilet...inflated price...saw what I'm sure was a prostitute on the curb. No refunds...what a sham!

• Stayed March 2013
Alexander City, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was a quick stop on a long trip. The place is older, but clean and comfortable. We were sent by the state welcome center lady and she knew what she was talking about. The price was terrific and we were able to walk on the beach across the street from the inn.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Gautier Ms
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

i have stayed at the Jubilee for the past two years during cruising the coast. the place is older but the room has been clean both times i have stayed. Dominix is the owner and he and his wife run the place. i could not ask to be treated any better. its certainly not the nicest place on the beach but for the price you can not get any better. no problem with crack pipes, roaches etc. the place is older but for the price you pay i dont think i can complain.

Room Tip: expect to check into a older hotel that rates about 4 out of 10 and you will be happy. if youre look...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Jubilee Inn? Share your experiences!