First we checked in and the old Caucasian woman was super rood. Then we got the keys and as soon as the door had opened the smell of MOLD hits us in the face. First glimps of the room and you swear you are going to catch staph or crotch rot if you take one step further. There were BUGS on the walls. All of bathroom fixtures were rusted with a lovely kill yourself now faded and filthy canary yellow paint on the bathroom walls. We immediatley returned our keys with notification to hotel staff of the condition of the room and was told there would be no refund. Not a SAFE or CLEAN place. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Jubilee Hotel