“MOST DISGUSTING PLACE ON THE STRIP” 1 of 5 stars

Jubilee Inn
Jubilee Inn
1678 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #35 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
“MOST DISGUSTING PLACE ON THE STRIP”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

First we checked in and the old Caucasian woman was super rood. Then we got the keys and as soon as the door had opened the smell of MOLD hits us in the face. First glimps of the room and you swear you are going to catch staph or crotch rot if you take one step further. There were BUGS on the walls. All of bathroom fixtures were rusted with a lovely kill yourself now faded and filthy canary yellow paint on the bathroom walls. We immediatley returned our keys with notification to hotel staff of the condition of the room and was told there would be no refund. Not a SAFE or CLEAN place. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013

25 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

See the title! This place is a dive...I am here for the weekend and afrid to leave my car unattended. What a rip off!
Room smells like a gym shoe...hair on toilet...inflated price...saw what I'm sure was a prostitute on the curb. No refunds...what a sham!

• Stayed March 2013
Alexander City, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was a quick stop on a long trip. The place is older, but clean and comfortable. We were sent by the state welcome center lady and she knew what she was talking about. The price was terrific and we were able to walk on the beach across the street from the inn.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Gautier Ms
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

i have stayed at the Jubilee for the past two years during cruising the coast. the place is older but the room has been clean both times i have stayed. Dominix is the owner and he and his wife run the place. i could not ask to be treated any better. its certainly not the nicest place on the beach but for the price you can not get any better. no problem with crack pipes, roaches etc. the place is older but for the price you pay i dont think i can complain.

Room Tip: expect to check into a older hotel that rates about 4 out of 10 and you will be happy. if youre look...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Stayed their 1 weeks bad rooms old rusted bathrooms/ u can hear noise from other rooms/ no breakfast in the morning just serial and orange juice. Don't make my mistake by staying there....
The house keeping staff are nice but the rest manager and others are negative wireless Internet works on and off for 10 minutes. Once I saw the mouse in the room I knew it was time for me to check out.

• Stayed December 2012
Wesson, Ms
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We got up on Friday morning and decided to go the coast. It was our 36th anniversary. While riding the Beach Blvd we saw the sign for Jumbilee Inn that said jacuzzi so we went on in rented the room. We ask for non smoking got the key unloaded our belongings and within 5 minutes I had a horrible headache. There was cigarrette burns all over the place and the smell was awful. I told my husband I was not sleeping in that dump. He went and tried to get our money back and they would not refund our money. He told them they rented the room under false pretense but they did not care. I lost my money for that night but I would have drove home before I stayed in this filthy dump. We rent rooms on the lake to go fishing and they don't stink like that. PLEASE take my advise and never I mean never rent a room there. I would not let my dogs sleep there.

Room Tip: Go some where else. Look at room before renting.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
corvette6
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

WE STAYED AT THE JUBILEE INN AFTER THE TERRIBLE INCOUNTER AT THE SUNSUITES WELL THIS PLACE DIDNT REALLY HAVE THE ROACH AND BED BUG PROB BUT IT WAS still but it was still trashy and the owner goes for slick the lil asain owner and most of the rooms for rent are garbage but the managers special is a very nice room too bad the hotel only has one

Room Tip: ask for the managers sweet
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Jubilee Inn? Share your experiences!