“Would rather sleep on the street” 1 of 5 stars

Jubilee Inn
1678 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #37 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Wesson, Ms
“Would rather sleep on the street”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We got up on Friday morning and decided to go the coast. It was our 36th anniversary. While riding the Beach Blvd we saw the sign for Jumbilee Inn that said jacuzzi so we went on in rented the room. We ask for non smoking got the key unloaded our belongings and within 5 minutes I had a horrible headache. There was cigarrette burns all over the place and the smell was awful. I told my husband I was not sleeping in that dump. He went and tried to get our money back and they would not refund our money. He told them they rented the room under false pretense but they did not care. I lost my money for that night but I would have drove home before I stayed in this filthy dump. We rent rooms on the lake to go fishing and they don't stink like that. PLEASE take my advise and never I mean never rent a room there. I would not let my dogs sleep there.

Room Tip: Go some where else. Look at room before renting.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

25 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
corvette6
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

WE STAYED AT THE JUBILEE INN AFTER THE TERRIBLE INCOUNTER AT THE SUNSUITES WELL THIS PLACE DIDNT REALLY HAVE THE ROACH AND BED BUG PROB BUT IT WAS still but it was still trashy and the owner goes for slick the lil asain owner and most of the rooms for rent are garbage but the managers special is a very nice room too bad the hotel only has one

Room Tip: ask for the managers sweet
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Collins, Mississippi, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

The room my family and i were given was a piece of junk! ITwas stinky fuilthy and down right disgusting! Immediately after checking in I knew that I was NOT gonna let my kids or me lay our head in this place i asked fora refund and was told that they would give me a better room!!! I refused just didnt wanna see anymore of that rat trap!!!! Do not go here you will be glad u didnt! The good reviews about this place had to be written by the owners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Vicksburg, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

My son lost his game and as we were looking for it we found a CRACK PIPE!!!!! When I asked to speak with the manager,the desk clerk had me to call her on the phone that was on the front desk! The manager was rude and had the nerves to tell me that I needed to have housekeeping clean it up.Needless to say I will never stay there again.That place is a dump,but if you like crack I'm sure you would enjoy it!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Jackson, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

Well it was a nice saturday morning and we had decided that friday that we would get up and drive down to the Gulf Coast. So we arrived in Biloxi, Ms and we was riding up and down the strip trying to find a room. We really didn't think it woyld be hard since everytime you turn the news on its saying something about let's help re-build the coast. Well we ended up at the Jubilee Inn ok i normally go in with my sister but i didn't because it was so hot we just wanted to check-in and change cloths and walk across the street to the beach. When we got our room key and went to the room next door to us was some people the bar b q grills and they loud radio and had folding chairs all out in the parking lot like they was at home. But trying not to pay attention to them we went to the beach when we returned it was more people next door and the was extra loud. We couldn't get any towels the man didnt want to give towels or the iron and that sunday when we check-out the lady told us that we need to hurry the f up, trust me was ready to leave won't go back the only person that was nice was the maid they need to give her a rasie and move her to the offic and the price wayyyyyyyyyyyyy ova rated. Would rather sleep on the beach

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011 via mobile

I was disappointed with my room for the price. It had cigarette Burns in the carpet. Paint peeling off the doors. A gap around the door that u could see outside. All the furniture had big chunks out of it. The TV had red picture that u couldn't adjust.

• Stayed May 2011
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

We stay here all the time and as long as a week at a time! The people are very friendly and we have never had any problems i have a 8 year old and he loves this place also...He loves that he can swim in the pool and see the beach!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to Jubilee Inn? Share your experiences!