“A PIECE OF JUNK!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Collins, Mississippi, United States
“A PIECE OF JUNK!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

The room my family and i were given was a piece of junk! ITwas stinky fuilthy and down right disgusting! Immediately after checking in I knew that I was NOT gonna let my kids or me lay our head in this place i asked fora refund and was told that they would give me a better room!!! I refused just didnt wanna see anymore of that rat trap!!!! Do not go here you will be glad u didnt! The good reviews about this place had to be written by the owners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Vicksburg, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

My son lost his game and as we were looking for it we found a CRACK PIPE!!!!! When I asked to speak with the manager,the desk clerk had me to call her on the phone that was on the front desk! The manager was rude and had the nerves to tell me that I needed to have housekeeping clean it up.Needless to say I will never stay there again.That place is a dump,but if you like crack I'm sure you would enjoy it!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011 via mobile

I was disappointed with my room for the price. It had cigarette Burns in the carpet. Paint peeling off the doors. A gap around the door that u could see outside. All the furniture had big chunks out of it. The TV had red picture that u couldn't adjust.

• Stayed May 2011
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

We stay here all the time and as long as a week at a time! The people are very friendly and we have never had any problems i have a 8 year old and he loves this place also...He loves that he can swim in the pool and see the beach!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Pentwater,MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2011

Owner was extremely friendly. Great price. Across the street from the beach. Clean pool. Clean room with comfortable bed. Bars and reastaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Köln
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2011

I went there and was offered a non-smoking room for... 123$!! Since I was tired I accepted. The room was smelling of cigarettes. The bathroom was dirty, the TV hardly worked and the door lock was broken. I immediately decided to leave, asking the owner to refund my booking.

He said he might have a nicer room (why didn't I get it in the first place?) but I refused. He then forced me to pay 10$ - "for the paperwork". Can you believe...

I'd advise everyone to avoid this place!!

• Stayed March 2011
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2011

Basic place to stay. We arrived on New Years Eve and spent 1 night. The place is outdated with cheap bedding, etc. The location is the best feature- right across from the beach. Walls are paper thin and noisy. I suppose it'd be best to 'crash' here if there to enjoy the beach and only use the room to sleep and shower, etc otherwise go elsewhere. . We chose b/c it was a last minute decison and the lady at the Tourist Center on the highway recommended and made the reservation for us. Will not likely stay here again but it's 'not bad.' It is what it is- a beach-hotel...

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Jubilee Inn? Share your experiences!