I went there and was offered a non-smoking room for... 123$!! Since I was tired I accepted. The room was smelling of cigarettes. The bathroom was dirty, the TV hardly worked and the door lock was broken. I immediately decided to leave, asking the owner to refund my booking.
He said he might have a nicer room (why didn't I get it in the first place?) but I refused. He then forced me to pay 10$ - "for the paperwork". Can you believe...
I'd advise everyone to avoid this place!!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.