“Loved their food” 4 of 5 stars

228 386 7111
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Beau Rivage Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 183 restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
“Loved their food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

We went for breakfast. Hostess were nice. Got omelet, bagel, pork chops, bacon sausage, cream puff, muffins. They have lots of selections. Don't know what to eat first. Omelet was very good, sausage tasted very good also, I forgot the others I tasted.
Everything looks fresh, newly cooked. With the price they charged, not bad, too many selections to choose. As. For us more better as we had it free as it was my birthday and my husband and son was also given free breakfast . I don't mind eating here again. They're the best food I've eaten.

59% Recommend
“Everything all at once”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

All I could think of was the "National Lampoon's Vacation" movie where Sparky & Cousin Eddie were at the $1 All-you-can eat buffet -------- except we weren't broke. A lot of food, one of everything but nothing special. Had head-on boiled shrimp that couldn't be peeled or eaten, crawdads were pretty good (ate those mostly), salad bar was good but entire population of MS was grabbing & reaching over everything to fix their salad (hence the 1st line). It was $21 pp to eat & I've eaten $20 worth of crawdads -- that wasn't even close. It's convenient, caters to everyone & I probably should have had breakfast instead. However, my husband seemed to enjoy it more than me but he had alcohol with his meal (included with meal) so who's to say.

Visited March 2013
Sanford, Florida
“a9.9”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

choices were alot and all was good here,the only drawback was the line getting in and only one cashier was not fun on this trip.desserts were good

Visited February 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Best for the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Get there early . We missed it the first day and came back the second we were the first in line. Staff was very friendly.

Visited February 2013
LaGrange, GA
“A Shadow of Its Former Self”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to the buffet at the Beau 3-4 times a year, even before Katrina hit. Until the last year or so, they could have easily held their ground alongside most Vegas buffets, but no more. I went for Sunday brunch today, and their selections have pretty much been cut in half. Crab legs are gone from brunch completely, and they have scaled down the size of their shrimp. Where the hot stations used to have 7-8 choices in eac section, it is now down to 4-6. No oven-fired pizzas. Desserts consisted of doughnuts and other pastries (the macaroons were also out, thankfully)with cheesecake, key lime pie, and some sort of cake added around noon. It breaks my heart that this buffet has made so many cuts, and it is affecting their sales. I didn't have to wait in line at 11 on a Sunday morning. Hopefully, management will restore this grand buffet to its former glory.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere