“Worth every penny in crab legs” 5 of 5 stars

228 386 7111
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Beau Rivage Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 191 Restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Florida
“Worth every penny in crab legs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

We attended the seafood buffet on saturday night and it did not dissappoint. The stars of the "show" were the crab legs that were cooked to perfection. The were warm, plentyful, and delicious. The crawfish were also excellent with just the right amount of spice as were the tons of boiled shrimp. The stuffed crabs were tasty however there was a preponderance of breading vs actual crab meat. The fried shrimp and oysters were ok but nothing to write home about. They also had some sort of cooked fillets of some sort but they were not very appetizing. A bit dissappointed there was not a bigger variety of prepared dishes using seafood.. Also fresh oysters were notably missing.

There was an asian inspired area that consisted of items such as musrooms in garlic,egg rolls, ,egg drop soup,fried rice, and alike. There were all good but not excellent. There was also a large sushi bar which was largely abandon by bufetters. (The crab legs were the big draw.)

Included on the menu was a carving station of prime rib with both well done and rare. The beef not only had great flavor but was so tender I could cut it with just a fork!

In addition there was a large salad bar. There were 4 varieties of lettuce, about 20 toppings, plus pasta salads, baked breads, etc. Their blue cheese dressing was superb that included plenty of chunks of blue cheese plus extra blue cheese crumbles you could add.

The desert bar had about 10 different desserts from creme brulee to soft serve ice cream with toppings such as oreo crumbs,nuts, M&M's,etc.

Overall an excellent value for your money and plenty of variety for both carnivores and vegitarians alike.

$29/person and includes non-alcoholic drinks. (soda,tea,coffee,milk)

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Food poisoning”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

I ate the baked fish at the buffet and about 7 hours later I got so sick. I had diarrhea for the entire night then I started vomiting. I have never been so sick. My husband went down to gamble but I could not leave the room. I called them but they didn't seem very interested. My husband didn't eat with me and he's fine. I have eaten there many times and this is the first time it happened.

Visited June 2011
New Caney, Texas
“Great Selection & Superior friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

This is the best ever buffet I have had - The many choices for various cuisines - what ever your taste was for the day, this buffet was sure to please your appetite.
The staff was very friendly and courteous to host, waitress, chef, bus - All prompt and effecient.
Can't wait to eat here again on our next visit to the Beau in April.

Visited February 2011
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Crab Legs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2010

Went to the buffet on Thanksgiving . Great crablegs. They carved whole turkeys. Had prime rib cooked just the way we like. Lines started forming at 11AM . Wait was 1 hour or more. Had a VIP line which we used to shorten wait. No complaints at all.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
IOWA CITY
“Seafood Buffet was Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2010

We were visiting our son at Keesler and stayed 4 days at the Beau. We went to the seafood buffet and had a wonderful time. They also promoted unlimited drinks which we were surprised to find out that it was only wine and beer, but our waiter never left us with an empty glass. He would actually bring us more wine without us even asking for it. My son is very good at cracking crab legs so we enjoyed plates full of those and they were very good. The sushi was pretty good as well but not as fancy as JAI. We loved the desserts. We must have been there over two hours eating, drinking and enjoying our time together. The price was high but considering all the crab we ate and wine we drank I think it was well worth the price.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere