“Birthday dinner” 5 of 5 stars

228-436-8800
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 200 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Birthday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Had my birthday dinner here and what a wonderful time we had. Food was EXCELLENT!!! Menus arrived with a birthday wish printed on them. The hostess took a picture of us and printed a copy for each of us delivered in Morton's folders. Everything over the top. Best birthday dinner ever. Service and food set a very high bar for any other restaurant in the area. Can't wait for my birthday next year!

Visited July 2014

Pensacola, FL
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

A little more crowded than I usually like but considering it is in a Casino Hotel, it should be expected. Food was good and the service was great. Overall, more than worth the money.

Visited June 2014
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Our wait staff were very attentive. Steaks melt in your mouth. Worth ever bit of the price. The creme brulee was the best in the world.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, Tennessee
“the meal was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Had dinner a Morton's Steakhouse inside the casino. I had no idea it was there. My two dinner companions had New York Strip Steaks and I had the Salmon. I think they really enjoyed their steaks - nothing was left on their plates!

Visited June 2014
Wiggins, Mississippi
“EXCELLENT - Cajun Ribeye and Spinach/Mushrooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband and I went here for our anniversary. Excellent atmosphere, and dinner was the best I have had in years! I ordered a cajun ribeye, with a side of spinach and mushrooms. The flavor was out OF THIS WORLD. They bring out onion bread and butter that is delicious too. We finished off with carrot cake. My husband got the bone-in-filet. We both loved it. The only problem we encountered was the elevator going up to Morton's was not working. The Golden Nugget Casino is beautiful (the outside had me wondering - because it is very plain), but the inside is GORGEOUS! Definitely will be going back here! :)

• Visited May 2014