“The best atmosphere, staff, management and New Orleans style food and drinks in town” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Cafe Beignet

Ranked #69 of 183 restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Bistro
Navarre
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Walking up to the Cafe is like walking on bourbon street the music is playing and the smells of the French coffee were calling my name. I walked in to the site of the cutest most sophisticated French shabby chic cafe this place made me want to change my house to look just like this because I just didn't want to leave and it felt so welcoming. I was greeted by the friendliest staff and the owner is the cutest lady her name is Sita. She has a smile that is catchy. My husband and I were welcome to sit anywhere they have seating outside by the other cute shops in the art district or inside by the window by the round table in front of the large flat screen almost as if we were sitting at home having tea or coffee at our coffee table so relaxed and they have a room off to the right that is a large family style table. I fell in love with the place that I had to take pictures with my husband in the cafe because I wanted the background in my pictures. We went for our 10 year wedding anniversary this last time and I have been every time I visit Biloxi. Sita now remembers me by name when I show up and she has even sent us out new creations she was making for a new item on her menu for us to try. She has let me come into town with my company and hold a business meeting in her cafe. I would highly recommend this place. If you are in Biloxi or just passing I think this place is a MUST.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

64% Recommend
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Owner/Cook doesn't know menu”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I've eaten here twice and taken out once . I WILL NOT eat here again. The owner prepares all the meals made to order in the back. Sound good you say? Maybe if she actually knew the menu. BOTH times I've dined in the meals were made completely wrong...not as described on the menu. When we brought this to the attention of the waitress, no reconciliation was made. In addition, HOLD THE TOMATOES was asked twice per meal....lo and behold... tomatoes on the food. The food is mediocre at best. The atmosphere is lovely and quaint. I was hoping for much more for this place, too bad it's terrible!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“So disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We were so excited when we saw the other reviews we couldnt wait to try this place. It was a very unsatisfying visit. The heat wasn't on and it felt like 40 degrees inside, and not a light on anywhere. Then the coffee was ice cold and from the day before! So they reheated it for us, still cold. So the reheated it again. We should have left at this point. Breakfast muffin was not worth the money. Crab muffin was unusual and tasty but also not worth $12. Sorry, I would love to endorse this place because it has so much potential but based on our experience it would be dishonest to do so.

Visited October 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Fresh fresh fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Cozy atmosphere, family recipes and fresh ingredients make this an absolutely delightful dining experience. Definitely stop in for a delicious meal and great service.

“Cozy and tasty.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We were wondering around Biloxi's downtown area on a Saturday and stumbled on Le Cafe Beignet. It started pouring down rain and we ran in and immediately found a quiet spot. We have 2 kids and the atmosphere was perfect for our family. The bagel and jam was the best.

• Visited July 2013