“The best bakery in south Mississippi !” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 187 restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Bakery, Vietnamese
Starkville
“The best bakery in south Mississippi !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

You can't go wrong trying anything you see in this bakery. Wonderful homemade breads and turnovers in multiple flavors. We have been visiting the bakery for the past year since we found it on trip advisor. We just tried our first King Cake and it was absolutely the best I have ever tried! Be sure to try the croissants!

Visited February 2014

93% Recommend
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“SOOO GOOD!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

SOOOO good! They have an amazing tofu sandwich here, served on their delicious bread. The turnovers and sweet treats they have are also fantastic! It can get crowded and they can run out of items and depending on the crowd and who is working, the service can leave a little to be desired, but I've never had a bad experience here. They have the best King Cakes around as well!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Biloxi, Mississippi
“very good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I would get fat I if I went there everyday! They have some amazing pastries! I haven't tried anything else from them, but the bread looked fresh. If you are in the mood for a good pastry, go check them out!

Visited January 2014
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Rude Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife & I visited Le Bakery today after reading numerous good reviews about their food. I did see two negative reviews about customer service and my wife was told by her friend about some rude behavior she experienced before. I decided to give it a shot anyway. Everything looked really delicious inside behind the showcase with a cozy atmosphere. However, soon after we walked in, we saw where one of the staff was berating a customer over a "large order" because he didn't call it in first. She said, "if you call-in a large order first in the future, it would greatly "help us" out, she then repeated that statement "it would greatly help us" two more times. I thought a business suppose to be there to help the customer, not the other way around? The customer is helping by just giving their patronage and money. Then she also advised the customer to know what they wanted before they call so it is "easier on them" and they don't have to explain the menu over the phone. Then we were next with a different staff member (an older lady than the previous). My wife asked for a chocolate/cream pastry. The lady's response with an attitude and negative demeanor was, "would you mind telling me how many you want"?! After my wife turned around & looked at me after that remark, I was getting ready to walk out, but stayed for my wife's sake. Maybe people originally from Biloxi and the rest of the Gulf Coast favor their stomach over their pride, but I definitely don't. I will never visit this business again, no matter how good their food is. I wonder if one or both of the staff members we encountered are the actual owner(s) or family members. Either way, I won't be back, I'm spending my cash elsewhere....

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“outstanding again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

again no comparison---prices ridiculously low; quality high; great quality and fun people. nothing to dislike have been there several times and each time is fantastic even tho not supposed to eat sweets i load up here and then don't eat sweets til next time; outstanding rolls and bread

Visited December 2013

Been to Le Bakery? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Le Bakery, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.