“Just returned, this place is a must!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 191 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Charlotte
“Just returned, this place is a must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I love crawfish and shrimp po' boys. Taranto's has the best boiled crawfish on the coast... their gumbo is terrific and po' boys looked great. I couldn't eat any more or else I would've but the crawfish were terrific.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Portage, Michigan, United States
“So worth looking for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

We were driving back to Navarre Beach FL from a disappointing day trip to New Orleans with teenagers and decided to follow trip advisors suggestion. Being from Michigan and not familiar at all with the area we were sure what to expect. Tarantos was completely worth looking for. My husband had 4# of boiled crawfish and he was in heaven! The gumbo was delicious as was the shrimp po boy! The kids even found stuff on the menu to enjoy!
Our server was sweet and very accommodating as we were in pretty close to closing.
This is a place to remember of we ever find ourselves near Biloxi again!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boulder
“What a Great Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Traveling I-10 from New Orleans to Mobile, decided to try based on all the great TA reviews. Definitely a bit out of the way but clearly a favorite with the locals (busy on a Tues night!). This place did not disappoint. Don't expect much in terms of ambiance, but the food can't be beat! Started with the gumbo (best I have ever had) and had a catfish poboy. Tempted to try the HUGE platters of crawfish but they were too big for me. Great service, very reasonable prices - I would definitely stop here again!

coquitlam, bc
“Best Fried Oyster's Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Visited Biloxi in early April and I have to say this is one of the best places I ever ate at. The staff are really friendly as they greeted us right away, beers were only $3 and my crawfish poy boy and gumbo were amazing. The deep fried oyster were just perfect in texture, i could see myself visiting biloxi just for this place in the future.

Visited April 2014
Franklin, North Carolina, United States
“Mmmmm good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

As Trip Advisor promises-the food was awesome and the service great. Cindy couldn't have been nicer and more helpful. My Po'boy was shrimp and so tender as was the great roll they get from New Orleans.Easy to find if you follow the signs. And very clean and eclectic decor. Come early so you can talk to the interesting staff before they get crazy busy.

Visited April 2014

Been to Taranto's Crawfish? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Taranto's Crawfish, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.