“Fried shrimp and crawfish platter” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 187 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Sylvester, Georgia
“Fried shrimp and crawfish platter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Love this place! Come here every time I come home for a visit! Crawfish platter enough to fill u up! Fried shrimp or shrimp poboys are the best!

Starkville
“Great Gumbo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

The best gumbo that I have tasted in a long time! The fastest service I have ever seen anywhere! It's a little difficult to find if your not from the area but worth the drive.

Visited February 2014
Princeton, Minnesota
“Wally”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Best ever shrimp poboy ! Broiled shrimp were perfect and bread was just right.
Gumbo also top shelf !!
Wednesday lunch special.
First time visit, service was also great.
Wish I could return more often

Saint Paul, MN
“Worth the drive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband and I agreed that without the previous reviews we never would have made it here. We were on a road trip to New Orleans from Gulf Shores and decided to stop off for some lunch. Unassuming atmosphere with a mixed crowd (three businesses men with cells and laptops a table away) that made you feel like you fit right in regardless of who you were.
We both ate the lunch special of the day - shrimp po boy with cup of gumbo and drink for $9. Super sweet and attentive waitstaff. Gumbo was so good and the shrimp was perfectly cooked and fresh. If I wasn't stuffed I would have for sure tried the bread pudding.

“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I admit that when we finally found the restaurant, my husband and I were a little concerned from the looks of the outside. I hesitated but we took a chance and I am so glad we did. We had the gumbo, catfish, fried crawfish tails, fried shrimp, and crab cake. They were all delicious! Our server, Cindy, was the best. She was very friendly and when she found out that I had never tasted an oyster, she had the cook fry one up for me. I loved it and will definitely order some next time we are in Biloxi. The prices are reasonable and the portions are more than enough. We left there stuffed! I highly recommend this place.

Been to Taranto's Crawfish? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Taranto's Crawfish, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.