“Four meals for four hungry people” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 191 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“Four meals for four hungry people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

We took a trip to Kessler AFB and then wanted to eat seafood, so we looked at trip advisor. We decided to go with Taranto's Crawfish. While I was a bit leary at first when we found it and went in, I was quickly suprised. Nothing fancy about the place, but one of the best shrimp platters I have ever had. The Gumbo was Superb. When I left, I was stuffed. Value for the dollars spent was excellent. If you do not visit this restaurant, you will miss a fantastic meal at very reaonable prices. I am hungry again and wanting more of the great shrimp and gumbo I had when I was there!!!

Florida
“Made To Order Poboys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

After finding Taranto's Crawfish on TripAdvisor I've eaten lunch there twice. The foot long poboys are reasonable priced considering that they're overstuffed with fried shrimp and/or crawfish and dropped into the fryer when you place your order. Very generous portions. It's not the easiest place to find, so just pay attention to the yellow and red Taranto's signs. They'll direct you off I-10 and right to their restaurant. Enjoy!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, TX
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

The food here is great! I had the grilled shrimp platter which was served with fries and the best toast I have ever eaten. The grilled shrimp were to die for and they gave me plenty. I wish I lived in the area because I would frequent this place a lot. It is a hole in the wall, but it is clean and the staff are very friendly. The ice tea is even delicious! Oh and I had a bread pudding, it was delicious as well. You would be a fool not to try this place, plus you get to see some of the scenic Biloxi on the way. It was well worth the trip!

League City, Texas
“Outstanding Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We read about this restaurant and decided to venture out and look for it. It's not a really nice looking building but don't let that deter you from visiting and trying out their food, it's great. My recommendation would be the Grilled Shrimp, wow its wonderful! The fried catfish is also great! The staff are very friendly and they make you feel like you're a regular! will re-visit again next time our travels bring us to Biloxi.

• Visited November 2013
Gulfport
“Locals buy the boiled crawfish in burk and bridge is reopened”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

They reopened the Lorraine Road Bridge allowing traffic from Gulfport via State Road 605 north of I-10. Lorraine Road (right) is two red lights above I-10 on State Road 605.
The family always buys 20-30 pounds of boiled crawfish for family togethers. The corn and potato are included in the boiled crawfish package.
The Po-Boys to die for with the New Orleans French Bread. Crusty on the outside and chewable.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Taranto's Crawfish? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Taranto's Crawfish, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.