“I would drive back to Mississippi just to eat here again” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 189 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Toronto, Canada
“I would drive back to Mississippi just to eat here again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have never had a better steak sandwich in my entire life. In addition to the friendly staff and fantastic down-home atmosphere (looks a little sketchy on the outside), everything we tasted was fantastic and more than fairly priced (it really was a steal).
Out of 10 days travelling from Savannah to Texas, this was our favorite place (and we are foodies who really research our culinary destinations).

• Visited August 2013

“Simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Introduced to Tarantos few years ago by relatives in the area! Always the best! We're on our way back to Little Rock from Navarre Beach and drove 2 hours out of our way to eat here! Best of everything! Far better than seafood we had in FL! The best! Gabby,Cricket and Cindy were outstanding! Can't wait for our next trip south !

• Visited August 2013
Mobile
“Eat dem bugs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great little out of the way place yet convenient to I-10. Wonderful crawfish, spiced just right. Waitress was very pleasant and upbeat, my grandson and I had seconds they were so good! Menu had lots of other options which looked great as they passed by our table.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Plains, Missouri
“The Best we had all week!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

So thankful we found the good reviews, & found their location! Food was wonderful as was the service. We ate all along the coast all week & none were this gooooood! Crawfish much bigger & fresher than other places. Oysters & shrimp so good, too. Wish we'd found it at beginning of vacation!

• Visited July 2013
Campbellsville, Kentucky
“Out of the way place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This place was 12 miles away from our hotel but well worth the drive. My wife and I went for lunch and I got the crawfish 3lb for $10.99 and my wife got the shrimp po-boy and both was out of this world. The outside isn't much to look at but the food is very good.

Visited July 2013

Been to Taranto's Crawfish? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Taranto's Crawfish, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.