“The Best we had all week!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 187 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
West Plains, Missouri
“The Best we had all week!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

So thankful we found the good reviews, & found their location! Food was wonderful as was the service. We ate all along the coast all week & none were this gooooood! Crawfish much bigger & fresher than other places. Oysters & shrimp so good, too. Wish we'd found it at beginning of vacation!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Campbellsville, Kentucky
“Out of the way place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This place was 12 miles away from our hotel but well worth the drive. My wife and I went for lunch and I got the crawfish 3lb for $10.99 and my wife got the shrimp po-boy and both was out of this world. The outside isn't much to look at but the food is very good.

Visited July 2013
Leesburg, VA
“Thank you trip advisor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Not far off of the highway. Definitely worth the stop. Traveling from Gulf Shores to New Orleans for the day and wanted to find a place to eat in Biloxi. I ordered the shrimp po-boy. I have nothing to compare to because I never had one before but it was good and I would order it again. Fried pickles were also good. I would eat here again if I had the opportunity.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Franklinton, LA
“Great food, very local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Passing through and found this place on tripadvisor. Great choice! Food was awesome, service was friendly, and well worth the drive off the interstate. Highly recommend!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Awesome crawfish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Like everyone says, not much to look at, but very good food. I got the crawfish platter which is 3 lbs of crawfish, two potatoes and a corn on the cob. It was delicious. My wife got the shrimp poboy and it was the best we had ever had. Will be back next time we are in town.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Taranto's Crawfish? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Taranto's Crawfish, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.