“Great food, very local” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Franklinton, LA
“Great food, very local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Passing through and found this place on tripadvisor. Great choice! Food was awesome, service was friendly, and well worth the drive off the interstate. Highly recommend!

Tupelo, Mississippi
“Awesome crawfish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Like everyone says, not much to look at, but very good food. I got the crawfish platter which is 3 lbs of crawfish, two potatoes and a corn on the cob. It was delicious. My wife got the shrimp poboy and it was the best we had ever had. Will be back next time we are in town.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
ft lauderdale fl
“WOW! Worth the Drive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

It was our last night in Biloxi and I found this place on Tripadvisor. We wanted a great meal that wasn't in one of the casinos. We started driving and became a bit worried because it is way off the beaten path. However, once we found it and ordered our food we were so happy. We ordered the crawfish and dungeness crabs. They were incredible! We decided to order another plate of crabs and the gumbo. It was delicious! The best gumbo I have ever had. The price for meal was really reasonable. It will be a "must" whenever we are in the area. Great wait staff and very friendly environment. It was worth the drive and will be a most memorable meal.

“My kind of place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Loved the shrimp po-boy! My son had the bar b que sandwich and he liked it a lot. My daughter had the kids fried fish.... All I can say is yum! Of course my husband had the crawfish, wich is always great.

• Visited February 2013
Foley, Alabama, USA
“Impressive little dive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

One of the best meals I've had on the MS coast. Fresh seafood, great seasonings and affable service all made this quite the fun experience. The fact that it's a dive out in the middle of what seems like nowhere just adds to the charm.

Set your satnav if you must, it's worth a trip out to get some great grub!

• Visited May 2013