“Great place for a good, quick lunch...” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Great place for a good, quick lunch...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for a place to go for lunch with good food, try this place. I like my po-boys and they have the best in town. Also, the specials are always very good. I honestly don't understand the bad reviews. It is definitely not a 5 star restaurant...it's called Burger Burger, what would you expect. I've been numerous times and have never had a bad lunch.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

MS
“No more Burger Burger for me!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Very good service and great place to get a Barq rootbeer, but food (to me) was very bad. Fried green tomatoes were tasteless and very greasy. Hamburger seemed to be made of fake meat (not fresh ground beef) and was dripping with catsup, etc. with no lettuce, tomato, etc. It looked so unappetizing. Salad looked beautiful, but tasted bitter. The cost was $30 for 2 canned drinks, 1 fried chicken salad, 1 hamburger, and 1 appetizer. This price may have been fair if the quality had been good. After I placed my order, I went to the restroom and on the way noticed a sign with blue plate specials that "sounded" good, but I had no idea about these because they were not on the menu, and the waitress did not tell us about them. The restaurant is also located in an old house which I did not like. This restaurant received many good reviews, so I am very confused as to my experience. Maybe I ordered the wrong things, or maybe I went on a bad day. Whatever the reason, I left with a bad experience and looking for something good to eat. I guess that different people have different expectations.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Mobile, AL
“Different, but good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

This place is filled with regulars and the wait staff treats everyone like family. And that is both good and bad. They are nice and friendly, but don't seem the least bit concerned if you have to wait for your food, refills, etc. I've been twice and would certainly go back, but don't always expect too much.

Visited January 2012
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“The BEST Biloxi has to offer!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

Miss Martha Ann is old school Biloxi! A native who knows what the locals love and what the tourists want to experience. Her signature poboy (a hot pressed sub to you out-of-towners) is a mouthwatering blend of fresh ground beef, cheese and special 'Burger Burger' gravy. Daily lunch specials include blue plates with a local twist, fresh seafood and assorted salads. The walls of Burger Burger depict a slice of authentic Biloxi history. It is truly a 'not-to-be-missed' experience. However, I may be a little prejudiced - my husband eats lunch there at least 3 days a week and 20 years ago she catered our wedding reception. People raved about the food for months afterwards!

“Ole Biloxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

Service is great! Stop by and ask for Cheryl. She was our server there and put on a clinic! Food is also very good as well.