“great food, great service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
wilmington
“great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I have never had vietnamese food before. The server helped me through some of the "common" options. We got chicken stay for appetizer, pho beef soup, and bun bo nuong (grilled beef rolls). Yum especially the beef rolls. I might need to go back tomorrow and get some more. I was hesitant so we ordered 3 dishes. All were great. I am not accustomed to so much soup, so I have lunch for tomorrow.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Biloxi, Ms.
“Not that good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Went there because of the reviews from tripadvisor. Went for my birthday. Food was not that good. There was four us, my wife and two grown children. We all got something different. None of us cared for our food that much. Maybe they were just having a bad day. We will not be back
the place was clean and good service, but the main thing a restaurant needs, is good food.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Great Vietnamese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

They've added a Thai section to the menu. Stick to the VN side. Pho bun dishes, spring rolls and gai gao are all wonderful. The thick sweet drip coffee over ice is worth the trip by itself.

Visited March 2012
CT
“Kim Long restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Good food if you like Vietnamese food. Bowl of PHO is delicious.
The price is not very expensive. Location near downtown area. I stayed at Bestwestern Manor Biloxi, so it is a short distance to walk to.
The service is good.
Couple more blocks is a oriental Supermarket with fresh veg.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, not great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

In the end I would definitely recommend Long Kim since the food was really good. I stopped in here alone because I really miss a Vietnmese place that closed by me and was hoping to find something good. I ended up getting the curry which was spicy but just as much as it should be. My soda was on the house because I'm a military wife so that helped a little but everything was still reasonable, just slightly higher than I'm used to for a little privately owned place. I also got the Vietnamese coffee that I love and it was disappointing, I believe they prepare it with chicory not quite the traditional way. I also ordered it hot and got iced. Unfortunately I guess I was there at the managers(owners?) lunch time and I actually had to get up and find him eating around the corner and disturb him to order my coffee and then again to get my check. I have no idea where my original server went. Like I said, I do recommend it for the food but thankfully I wasn't on a time limit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere