“Great Vietnamese food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Great Vietnamese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

They've added a Thai section to the menu. Stick to the VN side. Pho bun dishes, spring rolls and gai gao are all wonderful. The thick sweet drip coffee over ice is worth the trip by itself.

Visited March 2012

CT
“Kim Long restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Good food if you like Vietnamese food. Bowl of PHO is delicious.
The price is not very expensive. Location near downtown area. I stayed at Bestwestern Manor Biloxi, so it is a short distance to walk to.
The service is good.
Couple more blocks is a oriental Supermarket with fresh veg.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, not great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

In the end I would definitely recommend Long Kim since the food was really good. I stopped in here alone because I really miss a Vietnmese place that closed by me and was hoping to find something good. I ended up getting the curry which was spicy but just as much as it should be. My soda was on the house because I'm a military wife so that helped a little but everything was still reasonable, just slightly higher than I'm used to for a little privately owned place. I also got the Vietnamese coffee that I love and it was disappointing, I believe they prepare it with chicory not quite the traditional way. I also ordered it hot and got iced. Unfortunately I guess I was there at the managers(owners?) lunch time and I actually had to get up and find him eating around the corner and disturb him to order my coffee and then again to get my check. I have no idea where my original server went. Like I said, I do recommend it for the food but thankfully I wasn't on a time limit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gautier, Mississippi
“Great Pho!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

If you like Vietnamese soup, this is the place to go. Restaurant a little slapped together after Katrina, but the food is terrific. Best bowl of Pho I have had in a long time.

Visited March 2012
Pass Christian, Mississippi
“Good Vietnamese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

This place is poular with the folks from nearby Keesler Air Force base and local Vietnamese-Americans. Good food, quick service and reasonable pricing make it a winner among choices other than casinos in East Biloxi.