“Perfect again!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Bradenton, Florida
“Perfect again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife and I were in Biloxi at the Beau Rivage for Mardi Gras and decided to go down to the Isle and dine at Farraday's. It is always a nice experience. This time we both had the Prime Rib special. $15.99 for a quality 8 oz. cut of Prime Rib, a twice baked potato and choice of soup or salad. My wife had the chopped salad, which she loved, and I had the sausage gumbo, which was absolutely delicious. Great atmosphere and top notch service. Can't beat it!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Very nice restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

A bit pricey but it ended up being comped due to play. I've eaten here on several occasions and the food was always good with friendly staff.

Visited January 2013
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Excellent food and service...especially the fried green tomatoes w/ crab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is fine dining so plan on spending a hundred bucks or more for two people. Large space with very comfy booths. My server, Kathy was excellent..she gets five stars. She is attentive but not overbearing. Made great suggestions. I had the fried green tomatoes with lump crabmeat and cajun sauce. This appetizer was SO wonderful, I considered ordering a second for my main entree!! I had a filet mignon...it was about a four out of five. Extremely tender and large size. the flavor was good but I have had better so I am giving four stars. I added on broiled shrimp. THESE were fantastic. Large, and cooked to perfection. So many restauarants overcook shrimp and then they are tough. But these were some of the best I have EVER eaten. Also, the cocktail sauce was so good...loaded with horseradish just the way I love it! The french bread mini loaves were also really good. I will definitely be back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
loganville
“always great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

we have always had great food and service here,before and after katrina.this is the only reason we come back to stay at the isle. enjoyed the prime rib and lobster,always good drinks and food

Visited July 2012
New Orleans area
“dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Farraddays' is consistant, always been good no matter which casino Farraddays I've been to, Lake charles, Biloxi, etc. A good choice

Visited April 2012