“Very nice restaurant!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Very nice restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

A bit pricey but it ended up being comped due to play. I've eaten here on several occasions and the food was always good with friendly staff.

Visited January 2013

Biloxi, Mississippi
“Excellent food and service...especially the fried green tomatoes w/ crab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is fine dining so plan on spending a hundred bucks or more for two people. Large space with very comfy booths. My server, Kathy was excellent..she gets five stars. She is attentive but not overbearing. Made great suggestions. I had the fried green tomatoes with lump crabmeat and cajun sauce. This appetizer was SO wonderful, I considered ordering a second for my main entree!! I had a filet mignon...it was about a four out of five. Extremely tender and large size. the flavor was good but I have had better so I am giving four stars. I added on broiled shrimp. THESE were fantastic. Large, and cooked to perfection. So many restauarants overcook shrimp and then they are tough. But these were some of the best I have EVER eaten. Also, the cocktail sauce was so good...loaded with horseradish just the way I love it! The french bread mini loaves were also really good. I will definitely be back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
loganville
“always great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

we have always had great food and service here,before and after katrina.this is the only reason we come back to stay at the isle. enjoyed the prime rib and lobster,always good drinks and food

Visited July 2012
New Orleans area
“dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Farraddays' is consistant, always been good no matter which casino Farraddays I've been to, Lake charles, Biloxi, etc. A good choice

Visited April 2012
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States
“A wonderful way to splurge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Had a great time and an amazing dinner! Katie and Jessica took wonderful care of us. You must try the fried strawberries! Beautifully decorated, upscale with southern charm. The filet was melt in your mouth delicious. Really a nice treat :)

• Visited April 2012