“Excellent food and service...especially the fried green tomatoes w/ crab” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Farraddays' Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Excellent food and service...especially the fried green tomatoes w/ crab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is fine dining so plan on spending a hundred bucks or more for two people. Large space with very comfy booths. My server, Kathy was excellent..she gets five stars. She is attentive but not overbearing. Made great suggestions. I had the fried green tomatoes with lump crabmeat and cajun sauce. This appetizer was SO wonderful, I considered ordering a second for my main entree!! I had a filet mignon...it was about a four out of five. Extremely tender and large size. the flavor was good but I have had better so I am giving four stars. I added on broiled shrimp. THESE were fantastic. Large, and cooked to perfection. So many restauarants overcook shrimp and then they are tough. But these were some of the best I have EVER eaten. Also, the cocktail sauce was so good...loaded with horseradish just the way I love it! The french bread mini loaves were also really good. I will definitely be back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

loganville
“always great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

we have always had great food and service here,before and after katrina.this is the only reason we come back to stay at the isle. enjoyed the prime rib and lobster,always good drinks and food

Visited July 2012
New Orleans area
“dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Farraddays' is consistant, always been good no matter which casino Farraddays I've been to, Lake charles, Biloxi, etc. A good choice

Visited April 2012
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States
“A wonderful way to splurge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Had a great time and an amazing dinner! Katie and Jessica took wonderful care of us. You must try the fried strawberries! Beautifully decorated, upscale with southern charm. The filet was melt in your mouth delicious. Really a nice treat :)

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Waunakee, Wisconsin
“Casual but elegant, great service and food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Warm, inviting atmosphere in the Isle of Capri Hotel...My husband and I split the lobster bisque and an order of fried crab claws. Never had the crab claws fried before, they were really good. This was our start to many orders of fried crab claws on our trip to Panama City Beach. I ordered the pecan encrusted snapper with a sauce that had carmelized fennel in it and jumbo lump crab. It was very good. My husband had a NY strip and garlic mashed potatoes. He has had better steaks, but overall a great meal. Great service also!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

If you own or manage Farraddays' Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.