“Great food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
biloxi, Mississippi, United States
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have never been disappointed at Port-o-Call. I highly recommend the Catfish Lemoyne. Delicious food from a real local place.

The only real issue I have is the atmosphere is severely lacking.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very average looking place but the food was excellent! Probably caters more to the locals and that is most likely what makes the food so good. Very good service to boot!

Visited July 2013
Gulfport
“Freshest Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I Love the fried shrimp among other items . They have a huge variety of things to choose from on the menu. I am always satisfied and have never left without a take-out box because of the huge portions.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“We Made A Mistake - A Hole in the Wall”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We only have so many evening meals on a vacation and decided to eat here from all the rave reviews. We feel we wasted one of our evening meals out. Although the building itself was mentioned in a few of them we were still surprised when we arrived. All the bars on the windows and doors make you feel like you will be mugged when you leave. You can't tell from the outside if they are even open,(except a neon sign on the back side & a sign on the front door), since you can't see light through the tinted windows. The staff however was great in greeting us. The inside has very little to offer as inviting, especially the carpeted floors. When we arrived I thought the floor was dark by design but found it to be very dirty to the point of sticking to our shoes. The food was presented well but our stuffed crabs had more filler than crab and yet were priced as if they would have a lot of crab in them. Our waitress seemed confused at every turn even though they weren't busy at the time. Overall we just want warn others who have limited evening meals not to waste your time here.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky
“Best Seafood Meal in Biloxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Visited Sept 11, 2012 4 adults and 1 child.
I had the assortment of seafood, fried oysters, shrimp, fish, and clam with hus puppies. It was awsome I will defintley return there next trip. It was my best meal out of every place that I ate.
Friends had the chicken ( they are regulars at the restuarant) need to make sure you arrive early for this and remeber that it takes awhile for this to cook. Macaroni Salad from the salad bar was delicious, tasted like what my mom used to make.

• Visited September 2012