“Freshest Seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Gulfport
“Freshest Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I Love the fried shrimp among other items . They have a huge variety of things to choose from on the menu. I am always satisfied and have never left without a take-out box because of the huge portions.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“We Made A Mistake - A Hole in the Wall”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We only have so many evening meals on a vacation and decided to eat here from all the rave reviews. We feel we wasted one of our evening meals out. Although the building itself was mentioned in a few of them we were still surprised when we arrived. All the bars on the windows and doors make you feel like you will be mugged when you leave. You can't tell from the outside if they are even open,(except a neon sign on the back side & a sign on the front door), since you can't see light through the tinted windows. The staff however was great in greeting us. The inside has very little to offer as inviting, especially the carpeted floors. When we arrived I thought the floor was dark by design but found it to be very dirty to the point of sticking to our shoes. The food was presented well but our stuffed crabs had more filler than crab and yet were priced as if they would have a lot of crab in them. Our waitress seemed confused at every turn even though they weren't busy at the time. Overall we just want warn others who have limited evening meals not to waste your time here.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky
“Best Seafood Meal in Biloxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Visited Sept 11, 2012 4 adults and 1 child.
I had the assortment of seafood, fried oysters, shrimp, fish, and clam with hus puppies. It was awsome I will defintley return there next trip. It was my best meal out of every place that I ate.
Friends had the chicken ( they are regulars at the restuarant) need to make sure you arrive early for this and remeber that it takes awhile for this to cook. Macaroni Salad from the salad bar was delicious, tasted like what my mom used to make.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Spring, Texas
“Not what we expected”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

They were out of wine and fried chicken. There were a total of 5 tables taken including ours. We did have a party of 15, but our waitress was not attentive whatsoever. Appetizers took forever. The lemonyne catfish was advertised with a mushroom and shrimp sauce...it's cream gravy that is sooo bland. They did let my wife switch it out for the stuffed snapper which was good. At 8:15 we were the only table left and our waitress started vacuuming before she even asked us if we would like dessert or the check. The closed sign was flipped towards the door and we were locked in at 8:15! We may have caught them on a bad night but we were not impressed. I would stick to the strip and stay more mainstream.

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pearl, Mississippi
“Great food. Family friendly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Great seafood. We were looking for a family friendly seafood restaurant while in Biloxi for an event. This place is about $15 per adult entree and great food. It looks run down on the outside, but acceptable on the inside. Lots of families and elderly locals eating here. We got the seafood platter and it was great. Some of the best fried fish I have ever had. The shrimp were great too. If I went back I would probably get the shrimp and fish combo because those were my favorite things. There wasn't a wait either which is a plus when you have small kids.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere