“Best Seafood Meal in Biloxi” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #47 of 179 restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Seafood
Louisville, Kentucky
“Best Seafood Meal in Biloxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Visited Sept 11, 2012 4 adults and 1 child.
I had the assortment of seafood, fried oysters, shrimp, fish, and clam with hus puppies. It was awsome I will defintley return there next trip. It was my best meal out of every place that I ate.
Friends had the chicken ( they are regulars at the restuarant) need to make sure you arrive early for this and remeber that it takes awhile for this to cook. Macaroni Salad from the salad bar was delicious, tasted like what my mom used to make.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

80% Recommend
Spring, Texas
“Not what we expected”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

They were out of wine and fried chicken. There were a total of 5 tables taken including ours. We did have a party of 15, but our waitress was not attentive whatsoever. Appetizers took forever. The lemonyne catfish was advertised with a mushroom and shrimp sauce...it's cream gravy that is sooo bland. They did let my wife switch it out for the stuffed snapper which was good. At 8:15 we were the only table left and our waitress started vacuuming before she even asked us if we would like dessert or the check. The closed sign was flipped towards the door and we were locked in at 8:15! We may have caught them on a bad night but we were not impressed. I would stick to the strip and stay more mainstream.

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pearl, Mississippi
“Great food. Family friendly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Great seafood. We were looking for a family friendly seafood restaurant while in Biloxi for an event. This place is about $15 per adult entree and great food. It looks run down on the outside, but acceptable on the inside. Lots of families and elderly locals eating here. We got the seafood platter and it was great. Some of the best fried fish I have ever had. The shrimp were great too. If I went back I would probably get the shrimp and fish combo because those were my favorite things. There wasn't a wait either which is a plus when you have small kids.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Prairieville, Louisiana
“Great Food, and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

We had a excellent meal here: from the kids chicken Strips, Shrimp Po-Boy, Fried Shrimp dinner to the Seafood Platter. Service was polite and friendly. decor and atmosphere were average. Don't judge this book by it's cover. I will be back!

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good Local Moms and Pops Seafood Rest.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

One of the best fried crab claws and cocktail sauce.. Good brownie pecan pie as well.

Visited March 2012