“More than just an Owl” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Biloxi, Mississippi
“More than just an Owl”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

This particular restaurant was very good. Our server was very attentive. On a Saturday night, our food came promptly and was well cooked. The server checked on us frequently to make sure our food and drinks were okay. We didn't have to wait even though they were packed. Would recommend going here. The only reason it didn't get a 5 rating was because we were packed in like sardines were basically right on top of the people around us.

Pensacola
“It was Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I'm not a big fan of Hooter's food any this one was no different than any other that I've been too. The wings were a little too crispy for my taste and didn't have much flavor.

Visited August 2012
New Orleans
“Hooters Before Hurricane Issac.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went to eat early dinner at Hooters on Biloxi Beach the Sunday before Hurricane Issac hit the coast.Weather was nice for an August afternoon.We sat on the nice outside deck with a good breeze and some well placed circulating fans.Our waitress came almost immediately to take drink order.The place had all TV's on the weather channel due to impending storm arrival.The volume was overwhelming so we asked Her if she could adjust it a little lower for us which she did straight away.You cant blame these people for being wary after Katrina nearly wiped them off the map!Our drinks came out right away and we ordered the grilled fish sandwich's.My Girl decided she just wanted the fish and no sandwich which our waitress "Kannan" said was no problem and made sure there would be plenty of lettuce and tomatoe with the naked fish.A few minutes passed and the on duty manager came out to ask if everything was alright (nice!).A bit later Kannan came to our table asking if we were from Mississippi and we told her we are from New Orleans La.She is a sweet,pretty,down to earth kind of girl.We had a conversation about evacuations and such,she probably spent 5~10 minutes talking about the storm and various concerns.Next out came the fish which was good!We had a second round of cold draught Heineken beer, and asked for the check.Really appreciated the level of servivce we received.This location is accross the highway from the beach,but still offers a nice view and breeze.If you are in this area of Biloxi and want a burger,hot wings,fish sandwich or just a cold beer-stop in and see the pretty girls who are also very nice!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“It's Hooters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Great wings and great atmosphere for football! Service was good, fast, and not hard at all on the eyes!

Visited August 2012
“Best friendliest service EVER!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

I went in here with my hubby and our 2 small children (7yrs, 1yrs) bc of the "kids eat free on Sunday" typically I don't think of hooters as a kid friendly place but we had been at ship island all day and we were hot and sandy and tired and we wanted some wings do we decided to go anyways and IM SOOOOOO GLAD WE DID!!!!! The young girl who was our server was the absolutely best ever so nice and friendly and talked to my kids and made them giggle and talk to her! She made sure we had anything and everything we wanted and never had to ask for anything! I was so impressed at how comfortable she made us feel!!! My hubby got lemon pepper wings and they were AWSOME and I got the mild boneless wings, they were good but not nearly hot enough for me!!! Lol I'll get med or hot next time but they still had a great taste!!!! This has changed my entire opinion of hooters and I will soooo be back! It was the best service I can remember ever having!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere