“Great Greek Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
New Orleans
“Great Greek Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

My son and I stopped for lunch while visiting the area. I love Mediterranean food but my son had not tried it yet. We both loved our meal. I had a gyro plate and my son tried the pastitsio. We shared an appetizer of saganaki. The food was very good and the service was fast and friendly. This is not a high end place with respect to location and decor but I bet many high end places would love to be able to sell the quality of food put out at Mr. Greek. We will be back next time we find ourselves in Biloxi...

Dothan, Alabama
“Looking for Mediterranean ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Great gyro and Greek salad. We'll be back! Don't let the outside fool you. Definitely worth getting off the beaten path.

Biloxi, Mississippi
“pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband and I both had a gyro and it was what I expected a gyro to taste like. I wouldn't go as far and say its the best I've ever had, but it was good. They have a lot more on their menu. The restaurant needs to be updated its old looking and a little ran down. But if you are in Biloxi and want a Gyro I would say give them a try!

Visited January 2014
Navarre
“Authentic Greek Food at it's best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Great staff they were fast, friendly and know the menu. The food was the best Greek food I've ever tasted. The sauce on the pizza was so good I had to order some to take home with me to make my own pizza back here in Navarre FL. I went with my family and we just ordered a bunch If things and everyone shared it was all top of the line. There were no left overs it was all good and my in laws from Ohio that are meat and potatoes kind of people enjoyed Mr. Greek too. I recommend Me. Greek to anyone that wants friendly service and fresh and yummy food.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jackson, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Spanakopitas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

A couple of blocks off the beach, a little hard to find. We went later in the evening near closing time, there were a couple of other tables still there. But the service was great, not rushing us along. Sometimes we have been to places that start putting chairs up on the tables or other things to let you know they are trying to close, but none of that going on here, very courteous. I am not a big fan of Greek food, but the spanakopita was very good. Good flavor, good proportions of ingredients, and the phyllo was crispy, not soggy. Gyros were also good and the bottled beer was cold. Interesting murals and decor, some might consider dated, but we liked it.

• Visited October 2013