“Greek salad did not impress me” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 190 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
“Greek salad did not impress me”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I am very used to a very hardy New York Greek Salad so my review may not be fair. My Greek salad from Mr. Greek looked like a regular salad with a few chunks of Feta cheese on top, a few kalamata olives, some red onion and dressing. Lots of lettuce though and it was fresh. Very bland salad dressing. I was not happy :-(
My husband ordered ham and chese on pita bread and he just got out of work so he was very hungry. When i gave my husband his sandwich his eyes nearly popped out of his head and he ask's, Thats It????? The sandwich is wrapped in a cold pita about two slices ham, a few slices salami and on slice of very cold cheese(looked like it comes out of a plastic wrap) Our first and last time there. I felt so bad because Mr Greek was my idea... :-( 11.00 for the salad 8.00 for the pita wrap! tonight he's making up for it at The filling Station! PO BOY AND BEANS AND RICE for my hungry man...Yummy ;-)

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Baker, Florida
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Fellow reviewers on TripAdvisor, you did not steer us wrong! Best gyros we've ever had! And the spicy feta dip was out of the world good. Take a cooler so you can take some home. Don't let the surrounding area put you off. (My husband didn't want to stop until I started reading him some of the reviews posted.) The food is amazing. Service was great. Only sorry we went on our last day. Otherwise, we would have eaten every meal there.

• Visited September 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Gyros”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

A "hole-in-the wall" in a small shopping plaza, more for locals than touists, that had DELICIOUS Greek food. Glad we went there...the gyros were amazing.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Greek food, wish it were at another venue.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Was craving Greek and went to Mr. Greek in Biloxi. It was good, just wish it were a stand alone restaurant with a patio.

• Visited September 2013
“Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

A very good selection of Greek food at decent prices. I ate there a few times during my stay in Biloxi.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Mr Greek? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mr Greek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.