“Great view, ok food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night
Jackson, Georgia
“Great view, ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Right on the beach. Had the shrimp po' boy and fries. It was good but not outstanding. The waitstaff was nice and polite. The restaurant was clean.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Terrible service, poor food quality”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My husband and I visited here today and were very disappointed. Our first clue should have been not many people in the restaurant at lunch time. My husband loves seafood and unfortunately I am allergic to it. There is a sign at the entrance that says please advise management if you have allergies which I never saw a manager - only a server who was preoccupied getting a bill corrected for another table. I ordered a chicken salad poboy. When the food arrived my husband's portion was pathetically small for the price. My chicken salad was non existent of much chicken - more egg and mayonnaise which didn't taste at all like chicken. The server never came to check on us - she was busy texting on her cell phone and finally realized that my plate was at the side and I wasn't eating. She didn't seem to care at all that my food wasn't satisfactory - she took it back and brought the bill saying she had taken my sandwich off the bill - good thing - because I wasn't about to pay for food that didn't contain more than 5% chicken (if that...). Bad experience, bad food, terrible service.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Kaplan, Louisiana
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Snappers Seafood was very good..The waitress we had gave us some suggestions of food on the menu and what we chose was the fried shrimp,spicy fries and hush puppies and was a great decision.. We really enjoyed it..

Visited August 2012
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Place for a good Po Boy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Good food and portions, but a little expensive. I would recommend it for aPo Boy, but the prices are a little much for anything else. Nice view of the beach and outdoor seating available, but nothing to keep the bugs away.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cut Off, Louisiana
“awesome awesome awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

loved everything food servers prices atmosphere location we make sure we go here every year great great great food

Visited July 2012

Been to Snapper's Seafood? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Snapper's Seafood, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.