“Average.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Flin Flon, Canada
“Average.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Food was average,nothing special, nothing wrong with it. Service was great, she looked after everything we needed, but that is what we expect them to do; right? We have no complaints about this place, it's just that we were disapointed about the rip-off at the IP Casino.

Visited December 2012

kiln, ms
“Always Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

First the restaurant is not on Beach Blvd. since hurricane Katrina in 2005. It's off of I-10.It is a 30 mile ride from my house but so worth it. The ribs are awesome. I tried the salmon florentine, very good. The waiters are friendly and professional. I have never been dissapointed. Always a good experience.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
kappyfish
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I did not find this establishment dirty, I enjoyed my meal and was able to eat vegetarian. I have eaten there more than once and would go back again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Bad food and filthy dirty don't go here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

We ate at the Ruby Tuesday in D'Iberville/Biloxi. It was a nightmare. The first night the ribs were overcooked (burnt) and the waiter who was quite young sat down AT our table. I was shocked but he was young. We were exceptionally tired and my asiago steak was very good. My husband doesn't usually complain and we wanted to go to the hotel and relax after driving all day. We came back two nights later and it was a nightmare! Half of the salad plates were dirty and we found a clean one or two. The tomatoes at the salad bar were not cored and even had bad spots in them!

We both had ordered the asiago steak med rare and hoped for the best. (like I said the first night's steak was great) and when they finally arrived 45 minutes later they were both over cooked and cold! When the waiter handed us the plates we could feel the crud crusted on the bottom. We got the manager (the waiter this time was awesome) but the first night's waiter sat down at our table AGAIN and that was it! We talked to her, she had excuses and adjusted our check for the food AFTER I had handed her a fork we got with a hard BIG piece of food crusted on it too! She seemed stunned and tired. She made excuses for the help. We tipped the waiter and left after drinking our drinks the manager did not comp us for.

It was filthy dirty, mostly bad service, bad salad bar and I think the health department needs to come and check this out!

I have NEVER written a review like this in my life but want to save someone the heartache and possible illness! If this is what I caught, imagine was I did NOT catch.

Shame on you Ruby Tuesdays! You have a good menu it seems and this should be a no brainer.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
biloxi, Mississippi, United States
“Not a good choice. Pass it up for Chili's if in d'Iberville”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

The food here is at it's best, mediocre. Last time we went the service was bad and it smelled funny.

Visited October 2011

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ruby Tuesday, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.