“Closing time/hurried meal” 4 of 5 stars

Transit: Casino Hopper
Metairie
“Closing time/hurried meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My girlfriend and I were eating late just at closing when I looked at menu and really did not want to keep chef there late on my account so I ordered a tastefully seasoned salmon filet over steamed spinach dizzled with a pecan vinaigrette with caramelized onions/ garlic bread plus a cup of tomato basil soup. Everything was perfect. The salmon especially fell apart in your mouth with just the right amount of seasoning in every bite. I made substitutions to get it my way. Delectable.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Santa Ana, California
“Excellent Dining in Biloxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We really enjoyed LB's in the Grand Biloxi. Atmosphere was nice, subdued, plenty of space between tables. Greeting by the "hostess" was excellent. All of the wait staff were great, really pleasant and attentive. Went twice to this restaurant, and both meals were excellent. Really enjoyed the shrimp cocktail with their "Bloody Mary" cocktail sauce. The steaks were excellent, and on the second visit, the pork chops were really delicious. Wine is reasonably priced. This is a very pleasant steak house. We enjoyed the meals here and would highly recommend if in Biloxi.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
DC
“outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

service from our wait staff was exceptional, both the bus boy and server provided excellent recommendations and our drinks were never below 2/3rds. Small and intimate in size, the restaurant is tasteful and the food is excellent.

Visited July 2013
Kingsland, Georgia
“A Filet to Remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The service is a bit lacking for this type of facility. This is an "Al A Carte" type restaurant so don't be surprised at the price for each side.
The filet was prepared as ordered and was truly "melt in your mouth" perfect. I sent my special thanks to the chef. The bill was delivered to the table and was settled. What caught my attention was that although not busy at the time, the waiter did not wait for me to finish my glass of wine and leave before picking up the bill to see what he received as a tip. This was very unprofessional especially from my waiter who was a more mature gentleman. Despite this small issue, this is truly a Steakhouse to visit for a phenomenal steak.

Visited July 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“what was up with the chef”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

well my last trip to lb's was pretty extreme i did want to say are server jay was great and very nice food was not to bad only thing was when jay took my order for pasta which took awhile for a pasta the chef came out and ask me again what kind of pasta i wanted which i already confirmed with jay linguine the chef the tried to throw the penne on me i then ask jay is there a problem basically the chef was trying to make it look like jay was doing something wrong i ask jay about the chefs homemade carrot cake which i was then told was pre made anyways this was a trip to remember not for the good

• Visited May 2013