“The wait staff was awesome!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Oak Street
Transit: Casino Hopper
Brooks, Georgia, United States
“The wait staff was awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

The food was great.....we really enjoyed our meal.

Visited July 2012

75% Recommend
Spanish Fort, Alabama
“Good food, Just OK Atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Went here just because we had some points to redeem. The atmosphere leaves a lot to be desired for an upper end steakhouse. The food was acceptable, but I probably wouldnt go back if my meal wasn't comped.

Visited May 2012
st louis
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

If you want a great steak, lobster or pasta this is the place to go. the food and service are bar none. If you go you have to try the mac and cheese. it was awesome ( my granddaughter words).

Visited June 2012
Ridgeland, Mississippi
“LBs --- pounds of crap”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I booked a reservation for three at this restaurant at the end of April. I had heard good things but I was badly disappointed; the food was awful at best. We started with an artichoke heart appetizer that was good but nothing special.

The main course is where it all fell apart. I ordered the new strip medium and it was cooked medium well in some areas and well done in others as well as poorly seasoned. I had the fried cheese grits and it just a greasy, nasty mess that more resembled a cheese grit cake. My other friends had the salmon which was decent but not great and the filet which was also terrible. The filet was overcooked (requested medium) and poorly seasoned as well.

In addition, our food took so long to cook. We saw another table get seated after us and still got their food 10 minutes before my table did. We waited for 45 minutes after the appetizer to get our main courses. By the time the aforementioned table was leaving, we were receiving our main courses (only table of minorities in the whole place). The sweet tea was also disgusting, coming from someone who likes southern style tea very much.

Overall, I don't see why this place gets such high marks. Both steaks overcooked and the cheese grits were a huge disaster. Skip this place and go for Thirty-Two or Ruth's Chris

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Seminole, Florida
“Great value for the food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Very nice salmon I had stuffed with crab meat! The wine was also a great value. The glass was almost full!

Visited May 2012