“Where is it???” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Freeport, Florida, United States
“Where is it???”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I dont know how to rate this restaurant because we could not find it. I was so disappointed, we spent an hour trying to locate it. All you that have eaten there can you tell me where it is?? I even called the number and it doesn't work.

Visited January 2013

75% Recommend
Marshall, Michigan, United States
“If you love oysters this place is for you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great Oysters shucked right in view nice staff and bartender sit at the bar if you can get a seat and its a great value

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Waleska, GA
“Best Oysters and Bloody Mary's in Biloxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

They have the most unique and tasty Oysters I've ever had. We had the combo Orleans, Bienville and Rockefeller and they were the best. Kevel, the Oyster Master aka " the Beast " charbroiled the oysters to prefection.
Robyn whipped up a killer Cajun bloody mary

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Martindale, New York, United States
“Yes!Yes!Yes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Place was crowded but service was excellent; very polite and accommodating staff. We waited upstairs for a table and were served drinks promptly and courteously; Lauren, our waitress, was exceptionally kind and helpful with the kids. Food portions were enormous - you can split them for the kids easily - dinner was very good. I would go back.

Visited August 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Oyster House....No Oysters”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I realize that this is a very popular restaurant, but they don't take reservations, but you can call ahead and get on the list. We called at 7 for 7:30 but part of our party showed up at 7 and were told they were getting the table together (9 people) but we weren't seated until 8. We waited for about 45 minutes for our food and I had ordered oyster appetizer but when I never got them, I was told that they were out of oysters.....How can an oyster house be out of oysters? The food we did receive was either cold or dry. I don't think that I would recommend this restaurant even though it seems to be pretty popular.

Visited July 2012