“If you love oysters this place is for you” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 189 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Seafood
Marshall, Michigan, United States
“If you love oysters this place is for you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great Oysters shucked right in view nice staff and bartender sit at the bar if you can get a seat and its a great value

Waleska, GA
“Best Oysters and Bloody Mary's in Biloxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

They have the most unique and tasty Oysters I've ever had. We had the combo Orleans, Bienville and Rockefeller and they were the best. Kevel, the Oyster Master aka " the Beast " charbroiled the oysters to prefection.
Robyn whipped up a killer Cajun bloody mary

Martindale, New York, United States
“Yes!Yes!Yes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Place was crowded but service was excellent; very polite and accommodating staff. We waited upstairs for a table and were served drinks promptly and courteously; Lauren, our waitress, was exceptionally kind and helpful with the kids. Food portions were enormous - you can split them for the kids easily - dinner was very good. I would go back.

Visited August 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Oyster House....No Oysters”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I realize that this is a very popular restaurant, but they don't take reservations, but you can call ahead and get on the list. We called at 7 for 7:30 but part of our party showed up at 7 and were told they were getting the table together (9 people) but we weren't seated until 8. We waited for about 45 minutes for our food and I had ordered oyster appetizer but when I never got them, I was told that they were out of oysters.....How can an oyster house be out of oysters? The food we did receive was either cold or dry. I don't think that I would recommend this restaurant even though it seems to be pretty popular.

Visited July 2012
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

My wife and I ate here on May 20th 2012. We had the broiled oysters on a half shell and they were EXCELLENT and I had the New Orleans shrimp and it is one of the best dishes I can remember having in recent times and my wife had a seafood pasta that she loved. Also if your a drinker go on Sundays due to their All Day Happy Hour specials cause they have some great deals.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Oyster House? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Oyster House, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.