“I'd only stay again if there were no other options!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Illinois
“I'd only stay again if there were no other options!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012 via mobile

Spent a week here for a golf package and agree with most previous posters. I'd say up front that the staff are all wonderful and anxious to please. I only with the facility and amenities came close to the staff's service. Facility is dated and rooms are ALL due for a makeover. For the most part, housekeeping did a good job. However, there was one day they did not turn over the room. Also noticed a few rose petals underneath the bed skirt that it took a few days to remove. Food was ok and I know of a few who stayed at the IC but ate and gambled at the Palms and the Rivage. My guess is the younger crowd stays at the other, more contemporary, hotel/casinos - send like every time I passed the main entrance, another coach was unloading seniors. Overall the room was comfortable and service very good. However, I'm likely to look for other options for next year's trip.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Bethany MO
“Customers First”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

We have really enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Buffet Manager Michael is a smiley right on the spot individual. All the servers are great, but really enjoy having DJ (last name?) wait on us. She makes the experience even better. Highly recommend.

Visited February 2012
Longview, Texas
“A lot of Southern Style food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Not really my taste. For $14.99 for dinner you got Crab Legs, very Tough and Dry Prime Rib and many other dishes. Asian, Salad and lots of veggies.

Visited February 2012
Atlanta
“Wonderful Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

Food and price were just right!! I highly recommed this buffet it is one of the best on the coast. Friendly employees.

Gulfport, Mississippi
“One of our favorites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

Small but all the right menu items. Consistently good, friendly staff, some special menu items created by the chef. One of our favorite places.

Visited December 2011