“Great pizza!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 187 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Pizza
“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

More of a bar than a restaurant but the pizza was great. The andouille sausage was awesome. Will be back just will be careful what time I bring family. We ate there late on Sunday evening and the bar crowd was gathering fast and getting loud. Wife and son both loved there food!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

86% Recommend
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Good pizza, really really smokey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

As a non Mississippian I still am shocked they let you smoke every where and chuckle when they ask 'smoking or non'. That being said Zeppelin's has great pizza and a decent bar food menu. They entertain a large age group late night and sometimes bring in live music or a DJ. Just be prepared, even mid day if you drop in for lunch to leave smelling like you've smoke your whole life, in your car, with the windows up.

Visited April 2013
“A cult fave amongst the locals...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

This place is delish. The pizza is heavenly. I suggest you build your own, my fave is prosciutto and grilled pineapple, but all of their specialty pizzas are great. The service can be spotty at time--long waits for food--but this is rare and the attitude of the staff more than makes up for it. They are always polite and accommodating.
I'm a local and can honestly the only people in town who don't like this place are the ones who have never been here. Ignorance isn't always bliss!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
“Nice find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was my second time at Zeppelin's. It was SUPER crowded following a big 5k downtown. We were nervous we wouldn't get a seat! The hostess and servers went out of their way to find us a table even though we were packed. They were very helpful and friendly. We were seated quickly and served fast even under the circumstances. This place has a really cool vibe-kind of like a college town kind of place. Posters on the wall show upcoming events and bands coming. It feels like a fun place. The seafood bread appetizer was fantastic and both pizzas we tried were small but delicious. I guess they only do one size. Still, it was tasty! I think I like this place and will be back. Note though, I had my kids with me but this seems more of an adult type of place because it is small, smoky and has a large bar area. No worries because I'm heading back on a night out!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Bright spot in Biloxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

To preface this review, I have to admit we had a pretty terrible time in Biloxi in general. It rained the whole time, the casino was overpriced and smoky, the hotel was packed to the gills with ill-behaved kids, the (very) elderly and obnoxious rednecks. By the time we went looking for lunch on a soggy day half way through our trip, we were pretty downtrodden. Luckily, after looking at online reviews we settled on Zeppelin's for some comfort food to perk us up, and that it did.

This corner pizzeria/rock club was nearly empty at lunch time (a welcome retreat from the throngs of people swarming around the casino), just a few folks chatting it up with the bartender. The server was laid back and nice. We ordered a couple of subs, a salad and fries to split. We soaked in the ambiance of cheesy TNT movies on the TV, good music playing, and warming smells of pizza. The food came out quickly and was delicious. The bread for the subs reminded us of our proximity to New Orleans, the kind of Po' Boy bread you can only get around this part of the Gulf. Crispy and flaky on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside. Add some hand-cut fries and a welcome kick of pepperoncinis sliced in my Chicken Philly, you've got a comfort meal that did a lot to boost our spirits.

I would definitely recommend this place. If you ever find yourself stuck in Biloxi, fellow travelers, do yourself a favor and try Zeppelin's out!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere