“Worst casino restaurant I've seen ever in 17 years” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #107 of 194 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Fast Food
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Worst casino restaurant I've seen ever in 17 years”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Super slow. Waited 30 mins. to get service. Not enough workers. Prices high. Paid $11 for sandwich and potato salad. You can go to any casino or regular restaurant on the coast and get the same thing for $8 or $9. Poor food. Microwave reubens and muffalettas. Despite high prices, they could not put flat top grill? Which every restaurant has. Not enough tables. People were having to stand while eating. I sat on the floor to eat. They must not care for their patrons because no one said a word to me that I was eating on the floor. No napkins, condiment station was a wreck. Save your money. Go somewhere else.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

St. Petersburg, Florida
“SLOW SLOW SLOW”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Any time I have stopped at Snacks the line is long and slow, the counter person is never nice. It is located in the casino and has late night hours. I use go here instead of using room service so I can get my snack and head to my room.

Visited June 2013
United States
“Really?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Wanted something to eat after late arrival apx 10pm. Everything else closed except for Terrace Cafe, but despite having most of the tables open there was still a 20 minute wait and having eaten there before I was not willing to wait based on past experience. Thought we would grab something at Snacks as that was the only other option at the hotel/casino this time of evening. The menus had some appetizing ideas but after standing in line and waiting on the slow service just to order, and watching the slowness of the cook, who was in no hurry whatsoever, and watching the line who had already ordered and were waiting on food, we ordered a chili dog and a couple of beers and some chips. It amazes me how someone can screw up a hot dog but there are places that do and this is one of them. edible but bread cold, weiner had been on the roller too long and canned chili. I can only hope the sandwiches are better but be prepared to wait as there is no sense of urgency here to get the customers served. The chips were good though. Surely they could do better.

Visited May 2013
Land O' Lakes, Florida
“Good and Plenty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Got a Reuben that was big enough to satisfy dinner for two on a recent visit. Happy to get free refills on our tea by showing our receipt. Tables were clean despite frequent turnover. Relax and enjoy your vacation while overlooking the gulf :)

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Merritt Island, Florida
“It's Shameful And Disgusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

It is a shame that the only place to get a snack in a big beautiful casino is a small, slow, dirty sandwich counter with about 8 or 10 tables. Everything is usually too dirty to touch. the floor behind the counter is covered with trash. There doesn't seem to be enough workers to do anything but try to keep up with the customers. The prices are very high. The last time I was at the Beau Rivage, I ordered a hot dog with onion at this place. The onion was rotten. I was so disgusted I only threw it away and didn't lodge a complaint as I probably would have vomited if I stayed in the area.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to Snacks? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Snacks, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.