“Can't say enough great things about this place!!!! A++++”
Review of Desporte & Sons Seafood Market & Deli

13 visitor photos

95% Recommend
There are newer reviews for Desporte & Sons Seafood Market & Deli
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Can't say enough great things about this place!!!! A++++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

First of all I m not one who is a huge seafood lover but my husband loves seafood. Usually when we visit a seafood place I get chicken strips. :)
They have a market where you can take anything that swims home with you, or if they don't have something on the menu, you can buy it at the market have them clean it and the restaurant will cook it for 5.00. When we went it was very busy with locals. Just a few seats to sit and they where all full. The shrimp is the best I have ever eaten!!! Innards down I would get shrimp of my usual chicken. The shrimp had the best flavor!!!! Amazing.... Home made hush puppies where also great, along with gumbo and catfish. Will defiantly come back to eat at this place again. Great service, freshly cooked when you order. Real local fresh seafood. Friendly staff!!!!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Detroit, Michigan
“Eating in Biloxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Excellent seafood. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The servers were a just a ball of laughs. The drinks were great and we enjoyed ourselves on our last night in Mississippi.

Visited November 2012