“It is a great location.” 3 of 5 stars

Broadway Inn Express
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2688 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #41 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“It is a great location.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had to go out and get cleaning supplies. The office is the first turn off with the laundry piled up. Room needed bleaching. Everything needed wiping down. The curtain has a hole plugged with tissue. KMSL! The lady at the front desk looked spooked when I asked for another room as ours was right at the top of the stairs."you're an internet customer. You're not gonna be happy" she got so antsy about it, wisdom made me keep the room. It's a king with sofa, fridge in need of defrosting and a microwave. No circular shower bar! !!!! We cleaned a/c filter and cover so our sinuses wouldn't become irritable.
Fresh paint job and the carpet looks good.
Bring cleaner and wipe it down....seriously everywhere you go.

• Stayed April 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

paid for pur room just walking in seen many drug deals and people standing in the door ways. Very ghetto and disgusting! After paying for our room we walk in our room and went immediatly to get put money back he would not give us our money back his response was once you receive your key you can not. Smelled horrible hair was all across the door way nothing was clean under the mattress seemed to be smashed bugs. we left with out a refund and did not regret it. Life lesson learned to look at rooms before I paid even though I shouldn't have to. Man was very rude.

• Stayed March 2013
st paul
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

No rooms were available 2/23/2013, this was our worst choice we ever made. Bed was disgusting, burn holes in the comforter which had not been washed in weeks. Red stain on top sheet, we slept on our beach blankets and wrapped the gross dirty old pillows in t-shirts. I really can not think they can pass a health inspec ever ! The owner drives a Mercedes SUV, could not understand that at all. What a horrible stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lafayette, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

The experience was awful. Checked in with my daughter, NOT the kind of place to take a family. Didn't spend the night, place was nasty and people hanging over the balcony were disgusting and intimidating. Never had this happen before in my life....wouldn't go back if the room was free.

Room Tip: Beyond words....nasty.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Detroit, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The room I got was supposed to be non-smoking but there were cigarette burns on the sink counter top and the room was heavily perfumed. The mattress was old and the 3 pillows were thin. There was a refrigerator (that didn't work) and I microwave (I didn't try). The wifi was ok though and had a pretty good signal. A sign on Hwy 90 advertised a $39 rate for Sun-Thurs but it was Friday night so it was $55. Definitely not worth it and wouldn't have been worth $39 either.

I gave it a Poor and not a Terrible because I've seen much worse for the same money. And going a few mile further east were a string of motels.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
PALO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

On Jan. 11, 2013 my sister, daughter and myself stayed in the Broadway Inn, in Biloxi, MS. It was one of the most unpleasant stays anywhere. There was no alarm clock, the bathroom door would not latch shut, the tub drain didn't work well, the grouting around the tub was falling out, the beds needed replacing, the pillows were extremely flat. We didn't complain about any of it, however, that night, after we went to sleep, people were fighting somewhere around our room. They were so loud and fouled mouth, we were fearful for our safety. I can't believe the desk clerk wouldn't have heard them, yet nothing was done. They were fighting outside and inside their room. I was afraid something might happen to our vehicle also. I didn't even know how to get a hold of someone at the front desk, because the information on the phone was missing. We will never stay in your hotel again, nor will anyone I know. I hate the idea that one of the most memorable things on our vacation was this nightmare.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Mc Calla
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Dirty. Asked for non-smoking room, the smoke odor in the room made us litterally sick. Air conditioning malfunctioned. Dingy mattress, burned sheets and bedspread, no blanket. Dirty shower curtain. Sandspurrs in carpeting. Old, rundown room. Rules said no pets on the property, heard dog barking during the night. Left after one night of a 4 night reservation to an extremely clean room at another motel for same price. Management/Owner would not give a refund of any kind. A $100. non-refundable charge was required to hold the room. Was told the room was on Beach Boulevard. It is actually down a side road facing WalMart Drive. This was a special event week in Biloxi which was ruined by allergy problems and taking time to find and move to another motel. Had to trash the pajamas I wore that night. This was supposed to be a vacation, not an endurance test.

Room Tip: Don't stay there.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Broadway Inn Express? Share your experiences!