“For me, a real bummer” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Ocean Springs, MS
“For me, a real bummer”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I'm sorry, but after five or six visits ... I'm got a message for Jimmy Buffet. The food sucks. Service is hit and miss. Seriously, the place has problems. The view is terrific, though. And as long as I'm being honest, I must confess that I hate the tacky décor.

Visited February 2014
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
VinoVeritasEst - Thank you for your visits. We appreciate your patronage and your candid feedback. Our sincere apologies for failing to exceed your expectations. We will share your message with our team and take it very serious.

“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Started off at bar/grill, $2 margaritas and draft beer. Some family members had the drink and some had draft beer. Got the bill and found out after the fact that Micalob Ultra is $4.50 each not $2 like we were led to believe. As for as the buffet the food was good but sitting area is very small.

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Troy1960 - Thank you for visiting our restaurant and casino. We apologize for the confusion over the drinks and will look into your review to make sure this doesn't happen again. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Osaka, Japan
“Average Food but great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

My wife and friends visited here again. This would be my 2nd time coming to this casino. The food is average and not memorable. However, the drinks are good but the service was a little slow due to not enough staff members. They have a little nice show for happy hour with discounted drinks. The atmosphere is nice/friendly but they need more tables and better food. I always visit when coming to Biloxi. Hotel coming in 2015...

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Tommy H - Thank you for both your visits and the valuable feedback. We want to be your go to place for food, fun and drinks when you're in town, so your comments will be taken very serious by our team.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Just "ok"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Went here with family to celebrate a birthday. Even though the reviews were somewhat mixed, we were hoping for an experience similar to some of our other outings to Cheeseburger in Paradise. The facility itself could be a little more family friendly. Minors aren't allowed on the casino floor, naturally, but you have to walk between the slots to get to the bathroom! The staff for the most part were polite. The view of the bay and bridge is nice. But the food! I ordered a taco fajita salad and it tasted like neither! I'm seriously afraid I will never get the taste of pickle relish out of my mouth! Oh well, at least our son enjoyed his gluten free burger! So sorry Jimmie.
I know you no longer own Cheeseburger in Paradise but their Calypso Chicken Salad is MUCH better. Your sister's restaurant in Gulf Shores, AL is much better too!

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Vicki2 - Thank you for visiting and sharing your feedback. We always want to be the best, in all areas, so we appreciate your valuable comments. They will all be shared with the team and taken serious.

Summerville, Georgia
“A great afternoon at margaritaVille”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

My wife and I visited here for the first time on sunday afternoon Feb. 2nd. 2014. We had The CheeseBurger in Paradise. It was super good. The service was great. Everyone there was very friendly. The atmosphere is delightful. we enjoyed playing the slot machines and actually won a little money. We will visit again in the spring. We can't wait.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
larry h - Thank you for spending the afternoon with us! We are happy you had super food, especially our signature Cheeseburger in Paradise, service and fun. Great to hear you won some money too! We look forward to seeing you again this spring.