“Average Food but great atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Good for: Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Osaka, Japan
“Average Food but great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

My wife and friends visited here again. This would be my 2nd time coming to this casino. The food is average and not memorable. However, the drinks are good but the service was a little slow due to not enough staff members. They have a little nice show for happy hour with discounted drinks. The atmosphere is nice/friendly but they need more tables and better food. I always visit when coming to Biloxi. Hotel coming in 2015...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Tommy H - Thank you for both your visits and the valuable feedback. We want to be your go to place for food, fun and drinks when you're in town, so your comments will be taken very serious by our team.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Just "ok"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Went here with family to celebrate a birthday. Even though the reviews were somewhat mixed, we were hoping for an experience similar to some of our other outings to Cheeseburger in Paradise. The facility itself could be a little more family friendly. Minors aren't allowed on the casino floor, naturally, but you have to walk between the slots to get to the bathroom! The staff for the most part were polite. The view of the bay and bridge is nice. But the food! I ordered a taco fajita salad and it tasted like neither! I'm seriously afraid I will never get the taste of pickle relish out of my mouth! Oh well, at least our son enjoyed his gluten free burger! So sorry Jimmie.
I know you no longer own Cheeseburger in Paradise but their Calypso Chicken Salad is MUCH better. Your sister's restaurant in Gulf Shores, AL is much better too!

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Vicki2 - Thank you for visiting and sharing your feedback. We always want to be the best, in all areas, so we appreciate your valuable comments. They will all be shared with the team and taken serious.

Summerville, Georgia
“A great afternoon at margaritaVille”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

My wife and I visited here for the first time on sunday afternoon Feb. 2nd. 2014. We had The CheeseBurger in Paradise. It was super good. The service was great. Everyone there was very friendly. The atmosphere is delightful. we enjoyed playing the slot machines and actually won a little money. We will visit again in the spring. We can't wait.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
larry h - Thank you for spending the afternoon with us! We are happy you had super food, especially our signature Cheeseburger in Paradise, service and fun. Great to hear you won some money too! We look forward to seeing you again this spring.

Opelika, Alabama, United States
“2 Hours for That?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I ate at Margaritaville for the first time last night with my husband and friends. We arrived before the restaurant became crowded. We were seated promptly. Our drink orders were taken about 20 minutes after we were seated. I had a Wildberry Maragarita which was fabulous. (Fabulous ends here if you want to skip this review.) The drinks arrived 20 minutes after the orders were taken. My order was not taken in a timely fashion which, of course, slowed down its arrival. I had the Teryaki Chicken which is a plate enjoy at other restaurants chains. I was so displeased by this dish. The chicken didn't taste good, the beans were not fresh and tasted like rubber. The rice was the only thing I could manage to eat without extreme disapproval. My husband had fish tacos and said he enjoyed them. I ate some of his black beans. We then had to wait for an extended period for our checks.We were informed that 3 servers had called in causing a delay in time. Our entire time in the restaurant was right at 2 hours.
The atmosphere was great, but that did nothing to make up for the pitiful food and slow service. I felt that we overpaid for a meal that did nothing to hault my hunger. After eating, the group gambled at the casino and my husband and I made sure to stop by McDonalds once alone so that I could have something to eat.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Katie B - We are very sorry to hear this is the overall experience you had with us. While we are pleased you liked our atmosphere and drinks and your husband enjoyed his meal, we sincerely apologize for the service and other issues you describe here. You should never expect this when you dine with us, so your comments will be taken very serious by our team.

Margaritaville Management Team
“Excellent shrimp po boy, $2 house margaritas...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

My hubby and I visited here for the first time Friday night. Ate at their restaurant. Shrimp po boys were great...we could have shared one. French fries were excellent. Hubby liked the two $ margaritas. We enjoyed the floor show and atmosphere, will return!

Visited January 2014